on 27 November 2013
The scarf I purchased is a beautiful quality wool accessory, perfect dark navy colour and a wonderful addition to my accessory stock. Very adequate, but not skimped, size for either man or woman and a very reasonable price. Would definitely buy from this seller again.
on 2 February 2013
I bought this as a present for my boyfriend who absolutely loved it. It's warm, looks elegant and is the perfect length. I've been looking around for the same scarf in different colours and plan to invest in them again!!
on 22 March 2013
I was delighted with this scarf it is very soft and warm and the colour was perfect to match with my winter coat. Delivery time between order and arrival was also very good.
on 3 May 2013
Nice woolen scarf, long enough and warm enough while remaining elegant enough to wear with a suit.
Very happy about the purchase.
on 28 May 2014
Someone stole my first one so I had to buy another. Both great quality and really luxurious! BUY BUY BUY!
on 25 January 2014
We were keen to get a rope-light to replace the one we have had for years ( wound around our bannisters) in our dingy hallway. We especially wanted one with a soft light rather than a harsh led bright white effect. This rope-light was exactly what we wanted and it throws a warm glow which disguises a multitude of grubby sins on our stairs and landing!
on 29 November 2013
I am very pleased with the green scarf - it is as described and exactly the right shade of green
on 26 January 2014
This was bought as a Christmas present for my brother-in-law. It is lightweight, as others have said but was still a nice product and I was happy with my purchase.
on 3 February 2016
I bought this as a Christmas gift so I haven't used it personally but it was lovely and soft and I haven't been informed of any problems by the recipient.
on 14 April 2014
when I took it of the package, was pretty nice but just at the 2nd time I used it, start give off fluff!!!
terrible! a completely waste of money!