Customer reviews

on 15 February 2013
Think this item is fabulous because you can see everything really neatly and it doesn't tangle necklaces. Only issue is the pockets are not as deep as i thought they would be but it is a great jewellery organiser.
on 15 March 2013
Great idea of hanging jewellery it does not need to be on display but can be if you wish
nice bright colour and just ideal for bedroom decor.
on 4 March 2013
I bought this for my daughter's birthday so I wasn't sure if it was okay until she opened it. She absolutely loved it. What a great present.
on 14 March 2014
I bought this along with the Little Black dress accessory, which I sent back due to manufacturing fault. This looks great hanging on the back of my bedroom door and makes my jewellery really accessible...therefore I change it more often :)
The downside is having to un hang it to get to the pieces on the other side of it. Even though it has a swivel hanger it is still quite awkward.
The idea is great, but it is overpriced in my opinion considering the quality.
on 19 October 2013
Very useful and keeps everything in one place and all together .
Great to put in the wardrobe or on the back of a door.
on 3 September 2014
I'm not someone who likes pink, but it's in my wardrobe so who cares ;-) I was looking for something for my Lindsay Philips snaps and straps, but could not find anything available in the UK. When I came across this I though I would give it a try - and it does the trick! The velcro side is great for attaching the straps of my sandals to. Would highly recommend.
on 15 January 2014
I liked the idea for the necklaces but the plastic pockets were far too small for solid bracelets and small boxes which will not stay in the pockets. Quite expensive for the product
on 17 May 2014
The only reason I didn't give it 5 is because I think the pockets for bracelets etc; will probably not stand the test of time
on 5 April 2015
Perfect for holding my jewellery on one side and hair accessories on the other. So much better than a jewellery box!
on 2 March 2014
A great way to store all your jewelry - can see it all at a glance - get it, get it and you won't be disappointed