on 11 September 2015
Less than a quarter of the price of original cartridge and mine is printing perfectly. I had reservation about using non branded cartridge but it works fine and I cannot notice anything different in print quality for everyday printing.
on 31 March 2013
Worked straight out of the box. The printer recognised it on power up. Clarity and density is good. I will probably buy another in 5000 sheets time.
No negatives except the price but all toner cartridges are expensive.
on 2 August 2016
Having bought both manufacturer and OEM toner cartridges, I have to say that I'm very taken with the cheaper alternative. In this case, I found the results to be very good, with clear and solid text and better images than the 'original' to my eye. No complaints with regards to longevity, though deterioration of quality is noticeable when the cartridge reaches somewhere around 20%, though that is not uncharacteristic of these things as far as I can see.
on 5 March 2015
After about 1 weeks use - 50 pages, no more - prints became very pale and patchy. Took the cartridge out and put it back, it worked for another day or two but then started playing up again. Overall the print was very very pale, would not appear at all in places and seemed blurred. Took out the cartridge and, this time, threw it away and bought another make.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 April 2014
After a lot of wasted ink and time trying to get my Epson to print, I felt that a change was due. The Samsung laser has done its job for the best part of a year without a single peep-squeak. Cartridge out of the box, slotted into the printer, switch on and of it goes for another year (hopefully) ...
on 15 October 2014
This is the most amazingly useless product I have ever bought! The print quality is dreadful - it's blurred, no definition and is so bad I've put the old toner cartridge back in the printer whilst I order a decent product. I cannot believe anyone could actually sell something so awful!
on 7 June 2014
No problems, indistinguishable from original, printer reports it as 'SAMSUNG', Hopefully it will be some time before a report on capacity is needed.
on 21 June 2014
Barely survived 1000 pages before quality dropped to unacceptable level – can’t recommend. Not all compatible toner are this bad.
on 10 September 2014
Price was good and print quality seems ok. My printer is showing it's age so can't comment any more than that.
on 29 October 2013
It works ok but the copies are a bit faint. On the upside i'm hoping the cartridge will last a bit longer.