on 30 January 2014
I'm coming out today, so be gentle with me. This is my first manbag I've ever purchased . Amazon prime next day was superb, you can even track where your van is in real time... Onto the manbag.

I wanted a bag due to extended coach travel and having some tech kit to carry myself instead of giving it all to the wife to stow!

This bag is perfect size for fitting in my kindle 8.9 inch hdx and sony z smart phone, and that leaves 4 other pockets !! WOW.

The pockets.

1) One large zipped pocket,at back, which I reckon you could fit a 10 inch tablet in.

2) Another generous zipped centre compartment in which I fit my kindle and old skool headphones...

3) zipped front section which will easily take a smart phone and external battery back up charge for charging your tech kit on the go...

4) Another zipped pocket will fit a Tz10 camera and batteries etc...

5) Velcro outer pocket will take a wallet and a couple of slots for a stylus , pen or what not...

Grab strap handle on top and a good adjustable shoulder strap.

My neigbhour was here whilst it was delivered and requested I send the link so she could get one, as she thinks it will be handy for taking out on dog walks, and as a general daily utility bag.

This is the one you've been looking for.
on 9 May 2013
Wanted an inexpensive, light weight, shower proof shoulder bag for my Samsung 10.1 tablet. This fitted the bill and looked the part but was good value for money. There are a further 2 zipped pockets, that I use for additional protective padding, a carry handle and a shoulder strap. Happy with my purchase which arrived quickly.
on 25 May 2013
,,this allows me to carry a few card tricks and other small magical items with me. A great way to introduce yourself to people. However, it could also hold a small sketch pad and pencils for the amateur artist. Or small binoculars for the ornithologist. In other words as versatile as your imagination and also quite smart
on 12 August 2015
I purchased this for a long haul flight and to keep my documents money and important bits with me while on holiday in a busy city like Hong Kong.I did take into account the size of this bag before ordering and I got it right [slap myself on the back]. My Galaxy Tab Pro fits perfectly [still in its case] in the largest compartment of the case. My mobile,HDD ,headphones and emergency charger and their cables fit in all the other pockets comfortably.The slimmer pockets are ideal for tickets passport and various other documents needed on your trip. This bag is exactly what I wanted !
The bag itself is well made and strong and should last many years for travel which is solely my intended use. The carry handle is useful if just jumping in and out of taxis etc. The shoulder strap,which comes with a snap button pad you can add to make the strap more comfy when slung over your head and carrying for long periods. I chose the black colour for lower profile in crowded areas,plus black hides wear and tear more. The zips seem to be very strong and durable.With reasonable use the zips should last the lifetime of the bag. At twice the price this https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009ZRIUO2/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0 is a BARGAIN !
To conclude; I have a standard sized hand luggage bag which is acceptable on all airlines, this messenger bag will fit in one end of my hand luggage so during my flight I can remove it and I then have all my gadgets in one place [beware of the weight] for my use. Ideal !
review image
on 7 January 2013
The bag arrived promptly and was exactly as described. It was very useful as a holiday bag and had more than enough pockets. Washed by hand well too and dried quickly
on 10 December 2013
I bought this as I am currently using 2 crutches and don't have a spare hand to hold anything that is too big for my pockets when out shopping, It does the job. It is just the right size for what I need and not so big that it gets in the way, I've only just got it so I can't comment on durability but at this price if it only lasts a year I would have got my moneys worth.
on 9 February 2016
Got this to replace an old shoulder bag whose zip had died. Really pleased as this has a lot of pockets, most zipped and it can take my tablet, and documents etc. Still smallish but just the right size for me and the shoulder strap is good. Stylish looking?
on 5 June 2014
Great for flying with Ryan Air now passengers are allowed another small carry on cabin bag. Used first time this week easily held Kindle chargers etc. and passports and boarding passes. Good quality great price and astonishing delivery only 2 days.
on 18 October 2014
The velcro on the front pocket doesn't stick after about a week, and two zips have broken. The material seems tough enough but it is definitely synthetic, not canvas at all. I suppose overall you get what you pay for.
on 9 October 2013
Just received mine, I wanted a bag to hold my Kindle, Nexus 7 and a Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Speaker, and it is the perfect size to achieve this task, plus there is more room for other gadgetry too. Good value for money, and happy with it so far. It arrived quickly from the seller, and glad I bought it, if it stands the test of time, I would not hesitate to buy another in the future. Worth the money, and recommended.