Top positive review
34 people found this helpful
5 POCKETS !! My First ManBag Great Kindle HDX ManBag
on 30 January 2014
I'm coming out today, so be gentle with me. This is my first manbag I've ever purchased . Amazon prime next day was superb, you can even track where your van is in real time... Onto the manbag.
I wanted a bag due to extended coach travel and having some tech kit to carry myself instead of giving it all to the wife to stow!
This bag is perfect size for fitting in my kindle 8.9 inch hdx and sony z smart phone, and that leaves 4 other pockets !! WOW.
1) One large zipped pocket,at back, which I reckon you could fit a 10 inch tablet in.
2) Another generous zipped centre compartment in which I fit my kindle and old skool headphones...
3) zipped front section which will easily take a smart phone and external battery back up charge for charging your tech kit on the go...
4) Another zipped pocket will fit a Tz10 camera and batteries etc...
5) Velcro outer pocket will take a wallet and a couple of slots for a stylus , pen or what not...
Grab strap handle on top and a good adjustable shoulder strap.
My neigbhour was here whilst it was delivered and requested I send the link so she could get one, as she thinks it will be handy for taking out on dog walks, and as a general daily utility bag.
This is the one you've been looking for.