Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 12 August 2014
The shorts fitted me perfectly, they weren't too tight but tight enough to stay up and hug my figure. The only problem I had was that te zip would not fasten after I had pulled them up, I had to put them on with the zip already fastened, this wasn't very practical as my bottom is no where near as small as my waist meaning it was a tight squeeze. The material seems to be of good quality and does not feel overly cheap. I would recommend :)
on 26 October 2014
Ordered this on a Thursday,said it would be here by Tuesday,But came on the Saturday. I am very proud of this product and would definatly weir this product over again.They fitted perfectly,and stretch loads! they are definatly Hot Pants!!!
But overall a very good quality in material and worth the couple pounds!
on 15 January 2014
I really liked these shorts but the size wasn't consistent with the label, and maybe on the small side anyhow. Ordered two pairs the same size but one was 2"smaller in the waist. Seller however was fantastic, great communication and gave full refund.
on 15 December 2014
They are quite nice, just the zip on the back is not fitted properly so it looks weird. Price is low tho so I guess I shouldn't be complaining too much...
on 29 May 2014
4 stars because it does fit me, but slightly loose, something I don't mind but it is very "lifted" at the back.
on 6 July 2014
Great pair of Hotpants that were bought for a fancy dress party and have been worn since to parties by our daughter
on 12 September 2014
Perfectly fitting and very comfy. Though I would advise not to open legs as a lot can be seen.....
on 12 October 2014