Customer reviews

Instax Mini 8 Camera - Pink
Format: Electronics|Change
Price:£60.99 - £99.41

on 6 December 2016
It only came yesterday and I already love it! I was a bit confused at first because it wasn't turning on, but it turned out that I had put the batteries in wrong! Other than that, an amazing camera!
on 31 May 2017
really fun camera - and takes as you would expect photos from an instant - great for giving to family.
on 20 August 2017
Absolutely pleased with my purchase. Not the best quality in the world but I'm glad as it's affordable and I can actually get those fancy shots that I always wanted to take!
on 12 August 2017
Haven't used it yet as its a gift, but arrived in a nice box and opened it to check all ok ( it is )
on 19 May 2017
Easy to use and understand, prints out the cutest sized photos and arrived undamaged and promptly.
on 9 October 2017
I bought this for my niece for Christmas and opened it to make sure it was ok, it seems easy to use (I myself have a few instant cameras both fujifilm and lomography) So i'm sure she'll love it
on 4 November 2017
My daughter is super-happy with it although the film does cost a fortune. Seems nicely made too.
on 4 May 2017
brilliant such a great idea easy to understand and the photos come out brilliant like old school pictures and cute
on 11 August 2017
ordered this as an early birthday present and i'm so pleased! the picture quality is so good, but definitely practice with lighting settings before going out and using it, as you wouldn't want to miss the perfect photo due to misunderstanding!
on 5 September 2017
Excellent little camera. Children love the instant prints. The quality is very good .