Customer reviews

House of Decadence
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 3 October 2017
Was a book for my wife and she loved the book, quality and the price. Love buying books off amazon, always receive what you want, at a good price and in good time.
on 26 January 2015
This is very similar in style to The Discipline, also by Marina Anderson, so if you liked that you will probably enjoy this. I have realised that this type of story, however well written, is not really for me; hot sex, BDSM etc are fine but in these books the deliberate seduction of an inexperienced girl as part of a sexual game to alleviate boredom leaves me feeling uncomfortable. Somehow it doesn't seem totally consensual at first, even though the heroine "discovers" her latent sensuality. There is no real connection between the characters, just a desire for gratification so not really my cup of tea. I generally want a bit more feeling/caring between the main characters even in erotic fiction.
on 12 October 2013
I just finished this book, it was the most clinical of the 6 i have by the Author, i was left disappointed but i'm not sure why. I'll try to explain without giving you the whole story.

I loved the arrangement, her being tied into a contract was great but had me asking if he did that for his sake not hers, I loved that they all had group sessions without the brother and sister coming into contact, i didn't like that we weren't given any insight as to what he was thinking, i didn't like that he was angry his mistress had left but claimed it was what he wanted, i didn't like that when everything was as the story intended there was such a problem between the attitude of the two women that surely any group playing would of been awkward and uncomfortable, everything made sense until the last sex scene between him and the two women, after that the plot seemed to fall apart and left me asking more questions that i wanted to.

It wasn't the worst of the 6 book but it wasn't my favorite either, i'd offer it as a go between read or for travels but not for something to really sink your teeth into.

Story: 3.5
Characters: 4
Cover: 5

TJ x
on 2 April 2013
I bought this book because i thought it would have a strong erotic story with a happy ending between two people but as i found out it's about people getting sexually used and replaced.This is not my cup of tea so if you are not into BDSM don't buy the book.On the other hand if you are curious about this kind of sexual games then it's OK to read it.
on 30 December 2012
This book was such a good and easy read just like Marina Anderson's other books I wouldn't say it is a must read but it was a good book
on 11 April 2013
What a fantastic book!!
Brilliant story for such a short novel. Marina Anderson's book are always good though. I definitely recommend The Discipline and Legacy of Desires.
on 20 March 2014
Wonderful read from Marina Anderson. Have read some ofher books previously and will definitely read more. Am hoping for a sequel for one of her other books.
on 10 February 2013
I have read quite a few of Marina Anderson's books now and enjoyed them all. I love them and have bought yet another of hers to read and no doubt. Nice read.
on 1 February 2013
this book is a hard book to getb started on you find your self feelimg sorry for the characters, its about people getting used and then replaced
on 17 December 2012
A typical Marina Anderson book. Full of lots of sex. Enjoyed the characters & the way it was written. Cant wait for more of her books!!!!