Edition: Evolution - White|Change

on 20 July 2015
After receiving this product in good time I was eager to set it up and play. The seat arrived damaged with paint marks along the metal work indicating it was bashed about during packaging, and the side plate below the chair has a scratch through the logo sticker.

Inspecting the welds showed a cheap weld with drips all over the frame, and very little weld actually used, merely blobs in places leaving gaps between pieces.

If you are average size with shorter legs you'll have a rough time, as the pedals are kinda far back and you have to move the wheel closer to move the pedals closer, there is a fine line between reaching the pedals and the wheel being too close.

I noticed the product ID for this item was simply 1000000000 so be careful purchasing this product, as I highly suspect it to be fake.
on 30 March 2016
Warning: Not sure how long the vinyl material will last, I've always only allowed people with soft trousers to use (no jeans with poppers !). Even then, after only approx. 10 hours in the seat the centre of the seat has already started to delaminate from the foam and feels lumpy. I have contacted Playseat who don't want to know and will not replace the item (it's just a velcro attached pad) but instead told me to talk to my supplier (who is Playseat through Amazon). Even more frustrating, even though the seat pad is just a velcro attachment to the seat itself, they will not sell me just the pad itself. Instead they will only sell me a whole seat ?!? For the money I paid I expected much better service/quality.
on 26 January 2015
Excellent seat, works perfect with my Logitech G27. Easy to put together, took about 20 minutes. Only negative ( apart from its a bit pricey ) would be that the paint scratches easily when making adjustments to leg length etc but not a problem if your the sole user. Rest of the build quality seems very good and the seat is very comfy for me ( im about 5ft 9inch and 65 kilos ) and theres a lot of adjustment for anyone taller/ shorter
on 5 July 2015
Great driving seat for sim racing fans using this with thrustmaster t300 racing wheel. Good mounts and very good adjustments to get yourself in a comfortable driving position. Highly recommend

Product well packaged and folds away nicely for storage
on 3 March 2015
Great item, dispatched quickly, Love It !!
on 17 February 2015
5 stars. Such a well made product. I would easily recommend this to anyone with a wheel. I put it together in half an hour and it all folds up quite neatly for storage.
on 28 March 2013
Best buy ever. To experience the best of virtual racing, you must have one of these well made, ergonomically designed to perfection racing seats. Best in it's class.
on 31 December 2015
Lovely chair, great quality, not suitable for wood floor, non slip mat recommended.
on 21 December 2015
Good quality, looks great.
on 24 June 2015
Bought is X-mas present for my husband back in 2013 and he still loves it ! [...] that's him playing :P