on 24 February 2013
I have bought a laval eyebrow pencil before the colour is excellent easy to use and the best type of pencil I have ever used great value for the price I paid
on 9 February 2016
Excellent eyebrow pencil
review image
on 7 February 2012
I was dubious about buying this due to the unknown name and the inexpensive price tag - so I didn't expect much from it. I find that blonde can be a difficult eyebrow colour to get right. However, this is a great eyebrow pencil and definitely stays put the whole day. I used to spend £14.00 on an eyebrow pencil which was the holy grail of eyebrow pencils so cannot believe this one is as good.
22 Comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2014
This eyebrow pencil is amazing. It arrived very quickly and was as described and much better than described really. It is extremely good value and up there with all the very expensive ones sold by big name cosmetic manufacturers.
on 22 February 2013
Yet again this inexpensive items gets top marks from me. The colour is great for blondes and it stays on really well. The previous eyebrow pencil I used was £15 - yes £15! This one from Laval is excellent. Ok cheap packaging but for this price who cares - the product works.
on 24 November 2013
This product is really great value for money, it goes on so easily and stayes put also looks very natural
on 17 April 2014
I have for years needed to use an eyebrow pencil, due to years of over plucking in my younger days. I have used some very expensive ones but having brought the Laval eye shadow which i was impressed with, I thought I would give these a try. Well one word.......fantastic, they are slightly harder than my other pencils and therefore I can get a good shape. Will be buying again.
on 21 February 2015
%100 happy with this product. Have bought many over the years but this one tops all others both on price and quality. Defines brows as pointed khole very fine point but soft and with good colour both for light browns or blond. Would definitely buy again.
on 17 April 2012
I have found that the pencil doesnt go on very well, it is fine for a quik touch up when out and about, and no pencil sharpener needed thats a plus, and a good price/
on 13 October 2013
Replaced my worn out eyebrow pencil. Stayed on in 30 degree temperatures on holiday. Recommend this product to others considering it