on 16 May 2013
I was looking every where for some nice football nets for my brothers birthday. When I received these, they were great! My brother uses them all the time and love them.
on 18 June 2017
Kids love it great for many happy hours in the garden
on 6 April 2017
Look great and easy to step up my 18 month old son isn't that interested yet but hours of fun for dad sure he will grow up loving these goals bargain for the price 👍
review image
on 9 December 2014
This works fine at the beginning for a game with the light ball included or a foam (Nerf) ball. After a couple of weeks use however the pole sections start to separate from one another on contact. I'm sure it can be successfully glued so will be best for those that don't mind a bit of DIY with an inexpensive purchase.
on 11 June 2015
Great for what they are. If you children are a bit older (my eldest is six and youngest 2) then they will come apart quickly buty are really easy to fix back. Children love them and have given hours of pleasure already.
on 5 October 2016
My 3yr old loves these. He is football mad, and constantly plays with them in the garden. So far, they have managed to stand up to the elements and constant use. Good quality.
on 15 September 2016
Liked so much, I bought a second pair - I use these as drone gates, and remove the netting.
on 12 October 2015
They are ok. make sure you use a light plastic ball. a real one will just brake it.
on 24 December 2016
brought for a birthday present. And he loves it
on 17 November 2015
xmas present for grandson hope he likes them