Customer reviews

on 30 June 2017
I'm absolutely delighted with my plants. They arrived this morning beautifully packaged and in tip top condition. Thank you so much.
review image
on 8 October 2017
These plants are brilliant. The packaging was excellent and the plants healthy. When i need more plants i will definitely choose this company.
on 6 June 2017
Excellent- will be buying more
on 16 September 2017
Most growing well but all still alive.
on 23 October 2017
Great Collections! Super!
on 7 August 2017
Beautiful and well preserved for travel
on 11 September 2013
This is a very cheap and effective way of buying sempervivums which transport well in the post and are a virtual maintenance free plant if planted in free draining soil. They grow quickly and multiple rapidly. I bought 60 plants. They are small plug plants with very well developed root balls, possibly pot bound rootballs they were so well developed. They are now in my garden on top of a wall growing in gritty soil in full sun. The varieties were exactly as the picture. The plants are about the size of your thumb. I will be buying some more for another area in the garden. My only criticism is that they arrived in a plain packaged box and the delivery seemed slow. I would advise them to write 'live plants' on the box. However these plants are well packaged and very robust so no harm was done.
on 24 January 2014
I have bought several boxes over the last year and found them absolutely perfect for my needs. I grew them individually and in combinations for my wedding day as an alternative to the typical floral table centrepiece. I had success with virtually all of them, the colours and shapes were beautiful. All of my guests commented on how unusual and refreshing they were to see, and by the end of my magical evening I had given many of them out as wedding favours.

What I must mention is the months I spent trekking around garden centres trying to find this exact product, and found that nothing even remotely matched the quality and care put into these little sempervivums. Especially not for a little over £1 per plant (when p&p included).
on 30 July 2013
fabulous plants great service

really good quality garden plant plugs now thriving in my garden
would definitely recommend

I planted them in terracotta pots and stones on top - looks great
on 9 August 2014
Loved them. They are smaller than I thought they would be. Only problem is that it is very hard keeping them alive, although I know that was my fault!

See one answered question