on 27 August 2013
I ordered this for use in the Republic of Ireland. I first had to check with Amazon to see if it was licensed for use and for updating in Ireland and Amazon actually went to the warehouse and checked the license details as written on the box. It's licensed for use within the EU, so I was ok there.Well done Amazon for checking that out prior to order.
It installed simply onto my 2 laptops but I had to seek some clarification from Kaspersky before installing it on my phone.
The emailed instructions they sent me worked straight away.
I have used this particular Kaspersky product for almost 8 months now and have had no problems whatever.
on 1 November 2013
I find Kaspersky has little effect on the speed of my computer unlike some other AV products I have used. I have used Kaspersky for about 5 years and have had no virus problems in that time. I forget about Kaspersky until the occasional warning pops up about a virus being blocked.
There is a facility called Safe Money which opens a secured web page for logging into sites and although this works well most of the time it can cause problems with some sites. The Safe Money facility is easy to turn on and off and some times I have to turn it off but apart from this, no problems.
on 12 July 2013
I have been using Security Software for a good number of years, varying from free to very expensive programmes. Have been a fan of Kaspersky for the last 5yrs for various reasons, firstly it doesn't appear to drain the PCs resources, just ticks away in the background doing what it's supposed to. Secondly if needs be it uninstalls very well not leaving lots of files all over your operating system & registry. Thirdly its easy to use, very intuitive & no nonsense, also includes a few extra features other comparable software doesn't.
I would like to point out I have only recently installed this version so its too early to comment on any problems, bugs etc.
on 14 July 2013
I bought this product having seen it reviewed in the past. I had been using Norton Internet Security for my old XP machine. I kept getting the occasional error with my old, hence why I tried something. Having first uninstalled my old product, I installed Kaspersky. Installation was easy and now activated am very happy. My machine seems if anything running a little quicker. I like the way it intercepts USB memory sticks and asks if you would like to scan it first. I also liked the configuartion screen where you can easily customise the settings. A very good package, that has the added benefit of securing a tablet and phone too. I would recommend it.
on 10 November 2013
OK, so I haven't installed this on my phone yet and I'm not sure I will, but it is up and running on three PCs, including a 5 year old netbook with a via 1GHz processor running XP.

One problem I had was that having downloaded and installed KIS 2014 from the Kaspersky website, I thought it wasn't taking the licence key...... then I realised the licence key that is on the inside of the box is for Android only, the PC licence key is on another page underneath!
on 14 July 2013
I have been using Kaspersky for about 6 years. Installed this with 14 days to go before 2012 version expired. Appeared to activate successfully. However, on day of changeover, error message came up stating the activation key was not valid with this product. Numerous uninstalls/reinstalls did not cure the problem. Tried to contact Kaspersky, but could not create an account!!
First time this has ever happened with Kaspersky. Returned, in process of purchasing from a different amazon supplier. Watch this space.....
on 2 March 2013
I made this purchase after reading an AV test session in Computer Shopper; I have used many systems and have been happy to use free software up till now. After an incident with a false "Police" warning that affected my machine temporarily, I changed my attitude toward free AV protection. This software did a deep check of my system after installation and update and reported no infections or problems apart from tracking cookies. I have installed it on two PCs,one mobile phone and one Android tablet - all for the same price! I was able to get mine from Amazon for around £22.
on 3 April 2013
first class delivery service, excellent price for 1 year licence for 3pc's + android + Tablet wonder why Kaspersky cant do this for repeat users on licence renewal.
on 7 July 2013
I was plagued by a malware program that a) circumvented McAfee, b) prevented a restart in safe mode and hence c) prevented utilising a restore point. The problem was resolved eventually by specialist engineers who then recommended Kaspersky. This I did (purchased via Amazon which was cheaper than direct from Kaspersky) and have not been troubled since. The program is easy to install and use and certainly I would recommend it to others.
on 14 June 2013
The product description showed this anti virus programme is compatible with windows 7 and 8. I have installed the programme on windows 7, but when i tried for my windows 8 laptop it is showing this CD is only for windows 7. The seller gave wrong information and cheated me. I have already opened the packet and unable to retun the item. Once the item is delivered customers have no link to contact the seller and you will be laughed by this seller.