on 12 March 2017
I've used Kaspersky over many many years, and they keep on getting better and better. Could speed up on customer service email responses, but otherwise all super.
on 2 August 2013
Delivered very quickly. Excellent product, much more user friendly than certain other well known products on the market. Will stick with this in future
on 6 January 2013
I used free anti virus programs for many years but got the frequent virus,trojan . Since changing to Kaspersky Internet security in 2010 I have had no such problems. It does what it says.
on 30 April 2013
Kaspersky is a great anti-virus it does everthing you want from an anti-virus I would recommend though that when you install it go to settings and disable autorun on startup the program slowed my laptop down by about 8 secs just starting up meaning I went from 12 seconds to 20 which is a fair rise as laptop has an ssd and i7 processor. Any I also installed the mobile and tablet versions both work great. I am going to include the following links for people who can`t find where to download the apps. For Tablets :
{ [...] } and For smartphones :
{ [...] } copy the following in the link inside the curly brackets into the url bar at top of browser. Download right pack probably best to follow these instructions through your phone or tablet and download with them finally you`ll have to go into security settings on your android tablet or smartphone and allow unknown app be installed. Should work now and then follow instructions. Highly recommend Kaspersky Internet Security works great and app will be handy if my tablet or phone get robbed or lost in the future.
on 12 May 2013
I'm a system builder up here in darkest Northumberland and I've been installing Kaspersky products on my customers desktop and laptop computers for several years now.

To date I've never had the slightest problem installing and configuring any of their products, ( I always install the current version of Internet Security) and even on very old units IE P4's with 2GB memory, Their products use very little resources and I've never had even one complaint from any customer. So I'd thoroughly recommend Kaspersky products.

I must add that they work on the family's Samsung SII phones as well.
on 29 January 2014
When Kaspersky arrived on the scene , Symantec(Norton) had just crashed two of my Computers & were un-contactable, so I said "bye bye" to the ailing & arrogant market leader - Norton. I went for Kaspersky on recommendation, & haven't looked back. I have had a few blips, but this seems to be by platform, not because of the KIS. One thing to bear in-mind is that "Safe Money" (which I use as an extra layer of protection) & a few other add-ons for Internet Browsers don't work in Firefox (although they use to). Now I like Firefox, so am a bit peeved at having to use Internet Explorer as the add-ons work in ver 10 (but did stop working in 11 by the way). I had to revert back to InternetExplorer10,. which is OK.
I guess Kaspersky are having to play catch-up with the Browsers, as they seem to have stream-lined the Internet login parts of the suite.
"Safe Money" seems to have "replaced" the safe browser mode, although there seems to be talk that the Safe Browser wasn't as good as it seemed. I don't know all the ins & outs, but the only computer to get Virused on me of recent was one "protected" by McAfee. I hate McAfee as it's the worst programme I've ever encountered with regard to getting the damn thing off , when you want to upgrade , or swap Security Software.
The upshot is: KIS is good. If 2013 has issues with your setup, you can download 2014 & use your 2013 code. The reason for this is , I guess that as you need to use a KIS removal tool to completely remove KIS, the software doesn't upgrade itself to 2014 if you're running 2013. You have to uninstall & put on the next version.
I had to put 2014 on our Win8 Levono, with the 2013 code, as the levono , had a weird wobbly when I installed 2013. When on 2014 worked fine, I think this was just a weirdness, as it installed OK on 4 other machines with XP(1), Win7 (3). It could be that KIS 2013 isn't keen on Win 8, time will tell I guess....
on 16 April 2013
Can't say how good it is at dealing with viruses etc as have no measure but it installs without any fuss and picks up on vulnerabilities in the PC set up, which once pointed out make sense to close. Haven't noticed any affect on performance (using Windows 8 on a PC and laptop). I've also installed it on an Android phone and again no obvious intrusion. I downloaded the trial version before buying this to make sure it worked OK and well worth doing.
on 21 May 2013
Originally I said "Don't buy this version it does not work and I have wasted my money and time trying to install it. The code is not valid in the UK. I have used Kaspersky for years but this is not a genuine version". However, after calming down and calling Kaspersky (at 10 pence per minute from BT landlines and significantly hire costs from other networks, of which I am one, and from mobiles) I resolved the issue. Apparently this can be an issue if your Broadband is supplied by some providers - I am with Virgin Media and was told another person had problems yesterday too!! Make sure you uninstall and do not use the enter new code (the method I have always used previously) if your previous copy is 2011 or older and just been updated with a code in 2012. Once installed it is great.
on 4 June 2013
You never quite know if these products are working or not . . . I was just renewing 2 x PC 's existing protection . It appears that it is doing something because you have to make sure the data is all up to date , quite frequently , I say 'you' have to but the program automatically does this if required . I would just say , from a layman's point of view , that once you start with a certain make it is best to stick with it , if you want it to run relatively trouble free . To remove these programs , no matter who's they are , does tend to become a nightmare . . so I would just say choose as best you can to start with . There are plus and minus points for just about all systems , and everybody has an opinion ! . .. this is mine ! . . . Good Luck ! !
on 28 December 2012
Good product, good value with very prompt christmas delivery by Amazon as ever.
Only reason i dont give this product 5 stars is that after
inserting cd, kaspersky finds a more uptodate version on internet (>100mb)
which takes a while to download.
Product is easy to install (i uninstalled 2012 first) & works well on Vista , 7 & 8
To date it doesnt seem to have an adverse affect on machine performance.
Have also installed on a Samsung 10 tablet by downloading trial version of tablet
security from Kaspersky website and inserting supplied product key.
Havent installed on smartphone as yet.
So far so good