on 5 March 2013
I wasn't expecting much for this price but I was pleasantly surprised.
These fit over my glasses well and work well with my 3D TV which is an LG 42LM620T.
The rubber clip seems quite sturdy and doesn't mark my specs.
I did wonder if the clip would obscure some of my vision but I'm glad to say it doesn't.
Gone are the days of having to wear 2 pairs of glasses to watch a 3D film.
on 26 January 2013
Thought I would try these at the price.
Unfortunately having tried them with 3 different pairs of glasses they fail to fit so that they cover the spectacle lenses properly. Maybe it depends upon your prescription but for me these were absolutely useless. Not worth returning at this price so I tried a little butchery of the plastic support and managed to get them to nearly fit one of the pairs of glasses and then they work fine but tend to slip upwards. I will look out for a more suitable pair of clip ons and probably have to pay a little more.
on 8 June 2014
These are quite small and are probably only suitable for small framed glasses with thin lenses. Thankfully that's what I have so the clips-ons work fine for me. I thought the packaging used was not that great in terms of protecting the lenses from the rigours of the postal system however. I felt too much trust had been placed in the "Fragile" sticker on the lightly padded envelope and I must admit when it came through the letterbox my first thought was that the clip-ons had almost certainly been damaged in transit. However they were both intact and undamaged. So either I was lucky or the postal system isn't as randomly brutal with small packages as it used to be.
on 16 May 2013
Had a pair of clip on lenses that I bought direct from LG. They were ok but didn't fit my glasses properly and I got sick of having to take them off and put them back on everytime I went into different rooms as they do not flip up.
Saw these and saw the great price so thought lets give them a go. So glad I did.
They fit my glasses far better than the ones I had. Seem to give better 3d image also, and they flip up, which makes life so much easier especially when changing areas.
The strong spring clip makes fitting them to your glasses a doddle, as is removing them.
So glad I bought them.
on 12 October 2013
These lenses are superb and for the price, a bargain! Quality is top notch, they fit my small square rimmed glasses just fine (purchased 2 months ago) and do exactly what my larger LG 3D specs do without wearing 2 pairs of glasses! I'd recommend them to anyone with a 3D TV!
on 7 February 2013
not a speedy delivery and I don't know what glasses they are designed to clip onto but no use on any of my modern frames, the ones provided with my LG tv which are not clip ons are more comfortable.
on 2 February 2013
Service---- Superb
Product ----Well made
Does the job well ---Saves wearing specs on top of specs and the flip up lenses save removing the glasses when looking away
from the 3 d picture
on 10 April 2014
No more wearing glasses over glasses. These are clip-ons identical to, but not as dark as, the clip-ons I occasionally use for strong sunlight. Simple and very effective. I would recommend them to anyone who has the appropriate-sized glasses.
on 16 March 2014
Glasses arrived quickly. Excellent product! My husband and I both wear glasses and were fed up trying to balance 2 pairs of glasses on our noses when watching a 3 d movie. These have solved the problem as they clip on.
on 30 May 2013
I really hated 3D films at the cinema. I can't see the picture well enough without my glasses, so I had to wear the 3D glasses over mine to watch films.

These are a boon - just clip over your normal glasses and away you go.

Ace