on 4 April 2017
Batteries are included, so I was able to get started straight away and installation on a Win7 PC was as simple as plugging in the tiny USB dongle and waiting a minute whilst the drivers updated. The keyboard is nice and light but I find the mouse too small for my hand - it's a good deal smaller than a conventional, wired, home computer mouse which, for most domestic/home office use, is a little uncomfortable.
You'll need to download the Logitech Setpoint software if you want to be able to identify Num Lock and Caps Lock status (via on-screen overlay), as the keyboard features no status indicators, presumably to extend battery life. The software also enables some keyboard shortcut and mouse customisation, which you may appreciate.
on 27 December 2015
Love the mouse, small and responsive. Hate the keyboard. Misses letters when typing, goes to sleep when you pause, then you have to wave it around to get it to re-connect. Sometimes you can be typing away and when you look at the screen nothing is there! Repeated button pressing to try and connect usually results in nothing, then 30 seconds later a string of letters. Brand new batteries bid not help. Will be replacing asap.
on 18 July 2017
My first thought when I saw this keyboard was that it looked cheap and plasticky - this was probably due to using some very nice keyboards over the last thirty years from HP, Dell, Compaq etc. that had a nice feel to the keys. Then I remembered that this is a cheap keyboard. However, I have now got used to it over the last five days and I actually like it. The mouse is fine.
on 24 October 2015
I love this keyboard. I have been using it for the last 3.5 years and I still love the feel of it. I've only had to change the batteries 4 or 5 times despite never even turning it off. I've just left it on, always connected to my computer. It has a nice feel to it when typing and is incredibly durable having survived a few glasses of water spilled over it and still not even a scratch or even any fading. The many multi-media keys are very useful and with the included software I have been able to customize them to my liking. A very good product that I would highly recommend.
on 3 February 2017
I have only just started using the system but with my windows 8.1 all i had to do was disconnect my old system plug in the dongle pull out the battery strips and away it went, what could be easier. the fitting instructions were on the packaging inside the box and could not have been easier to follow. well done Logitech.
on 24 April 2017
Not so great for the money. Overall build is fine, but there is too much travel on the keys for my liking, and they are pretty noisy. I should have researched more as this is standard style keys, whereas I wanted flush and quiet key action. Other than that it's ok and works as expected.
on 10 March 2017
the product arrived before the date stated, well packed and well worth buying price was good and am very pleased with the ease to get it connected to my computer no problem at all with the product or the seller
on 15 July 2017
Fabulous keyboard and mouse. I bought this for work as I like a bit of luxury and it is well worth the price. The one USB receiver for both mouse and keyboard is an excellent idea.
on 12 March 2017
My old Logitech Wireless combo lasted about 14 years; finally 'died' last week. This replacement combo is super; incredibly easy to install and the tiny USB connexion makes it even tidier than its predecessor - no wires hanging around.
on 17 April 2017
swift delivery and product as described. 2 stars due to the fact that it keeps loosing the connection between mouse/keyboard and pc. i have to switch to another usb slot and switch back which is really really annoying..disappointed!