on 16 September 2016
My daughter loved this. Was durable, she would take the little stars and sheep off the mobile and they easily reattached. She even figured out how to press the button herself as she liked the music that much.

Has a day time and night time setting with different music.
on 10 August 2014
Excellent cot mobile, big and well visible by the little one. My son loves staring at it and 'dancing' within the music. There are 6 melodies - 3 happy cheerful melodies and 3 night time slow ones. The melody can be turned off and only the toys will 'walk around'. The music is not too loud. It also has 3 lights which flash within the music. The light can be turned off if one wishes so. The melody can be set for 5 or 10 minutes. I am happy with this product overall as it really keeps my son entertained since he was about 5-6 weeks old.
on 5 January 2015
Even on night mode the music is too loud to really help babies drift off and the sound of the motor can be heard at all times which rather ruins it. My son is 4 months and likes it for about 2 mins (on any mode) before getting bored sadly. Glad I purchased on a lightning deal and not full price or I probably would have returned.
on 16 March 2015
I was dissapointed with how the dangling characters go together. You have to tie the string into a knot and then slot this into the rotating clouds. This shortens the length of the hanging stars and sheep which doesn't give a very good effect. They aren't very secure either and keep falling off. I have stopped using the mobile now as they kept falling onto my baby and I was concerned that they could be a choke hazzard. If this product didn't have these issues it would be a good mobile however my bavy never seemed particularly entertained by it which is a shame as he really liked his other Lamaze toys.
on 6 January 2014
Bought this for my 4 month old Grandaughter, we both loved it! Nice bright colours and nice tunes, one for day time, one more quiet for night time.
on 22 June 2015
Fantastic mobile, my son started paying attention to it from about 6 weeks then in a couple of weeks he was laughing and dancing to the music and spinning characters very happily! It kept him entertained for up to an hour so I could do a lot of things.

Now that he's 5 months old he doesn't dance to the music any more, but he still likes to look at the hanging characters.

Overall very happy with the mobile, it generated more laughters than any other toy I had bought for my baby!
on 26 May 2014
My baby daughter loves it night time sounds helps her go off to sleep. And day sun light makes her smile and laugh
on 18 April 2016
I was given this as a gift for my newborn but he only went into a cot at 3 months. When we turned it on to my disappointment it didn't spin. I googled "should this spin" and came across lots of reviews to this end.

Very disappointed and even if I had tested it wouldn't have been able to return as it was a gift.

Husband is going to tinker with the motor.
on 19 May 2015
Bought as a present for my nephew who enjoys it which is the main thing.
However as per one of the questions, the one I bought also didn't spin. Rather than send it back I had to strip it down and free up the motor which was seized and it has worked ever since, disappointing that they don't seem to put in any time on testing the items before shipping them out.
on 30 October 2015
Really lovely mobile, very well made with great design. Only slight con is that there is no volume control and the lights are quite bright which means it's not ideal for use at 3am as it just seems to wake the baby up but perfect for daytime napping and generally distracting the baby if you need your hands free for 5 minutes. Would still recommend though.