on 30 March 2016
Really well made toy that has different scrunchy and cracklings textures. It is possibly a bit big for a newborn baby to grip but otherwise it is brightly coloured and would entertain very young babies I don't know how stimulating it would be for older babies as it is quite basic in the way of features as it only has a few crackly textures but overall it's a really nice first toy.
on 17 June 2014
A unique looking toy. I have not seen this toy in the shops. It is a lot bigger than expected so my son (4 weeks) is not interested in it as it is too big for him. In sure he'll like it when he is able to grasp properly.
on 1 August 2015
-Brought this for my 7 month old son and he loves it. Very good quality and cute design, has lots of different accessories and noises to keep him entertained. And best of all it's called 'Theo the T-Rex' and my sons name is Theo :) love it!
on 8 October 2014
I bought this for my 4mth old and he loves it - the tail and arms and feet make a really good crinkly noise and are big enough to grab and put in mouth. He's just started teething and loves to chew the two hoops too. It's quite big but he doesn't seem scared by it. Great to hang from a baby gym too
on 4 December 2014
Only got this as it said its name is theo but its not so its not what I wanted. It looks fine otherwise like all lamaze toys im sure baby will like it.
on 12 February 2014
Great product, lots for baby to do. Very reasonably priced. Can attach to pushchair which is helpful so it isn't lost if child lets go of it.
on 3 August 2014
I bought this product for my son, he has other lamaze toys and he loves them all. This one doesn't disappoint either. It's fun and interactive for him to play with.
on 12 August 2015
My 10 month old grandson loves his dino as he is called, has to be in the car at all times it he won't settle, gorgeous toy and excellent service
on 9 August 2015
Great as a first toy. My son loves this, it was a good toy when he was learning how to clasp, grab and hold onto things.
on 27 January 2015
All the Lamaze toys are fabulous. Our great grandson has a dinosaur themed room so this was just right. Lovely.