on 16 January 2018
Great piece of jewellery, quality good
on 2 June 2013
Bought as a gift for my daughter-in-law (who had chosen them) these earrings arrived promptly, exactly as described and in pristine condition. No complaints from me and an item I can recommend to any potential purchaser.
on 10 January 2013
exactly what I was looking for and exactly how is described on internet. I love it and I recommend it. I will trust and order from you every time.
on 16 February 2013
I chose these particular earrings because they are extremely pretty and very well priced. They arrived next day as advised. Brilliant....
on 2 January 2014
I purchased these earrings as a gift for the wife and she was over the moon with them,very swift delivery
on 29 March 2013
I liked this but was disappointed that the gems are not as dark as they look in the picture other than that very good product.
on 20 April 2013
my wife lijes so 10 out of 10. Best online shop by far, well done pity some competitors nowhere near as good
on 23 April 2015
I bought these earrings for my sister in law, as she is allergic to jewellery that isn't rhodium plated. They are bigger than pictured and look gorgeous on, we are both very pleased, thank you very much.
on 8 July 2014
A lovely and much appreciated gift
on 24 April 2013
VERY PLEASED WITH THE EARRINGS THEY ARE VERY ,VERY PRETTY AND DELICATE AND i BOUGHT THE VERY ,VERY PRETTY NECKLACE TO MATCH