Customer reviews

Turkey Jumper, Size XL
Size: X-Large (44" - 46")/ Ladies 22-24|Change
Price:£19.99

on 3 January 2014
this jumper is original and got a lot of comments this Christmas season and was really fun for my husband to wear. it gets 4 stars as it is a bit scratchy, but did the trick with a shirt underneath.
on 18 December 2014
Good quality, well finished jumper. Sized on the generous size, but better that than too small for ladies like myself of a certain build, who like a bit of space to move freely.
Such a shame I will probably only wear it once, it deserves better use made of it.
Will be interesting to see how it washes.
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 July 2013
This was a brilliant choice of jumpers for my husbands Christmas night out were they were all to wear a Christmas jumper. Laughs all round and worth every penny!
on 21 December 2013
The jumper is very good quality,However beware the large size is very large !!,I have bought large jumpers in the past but this is huge,
on 24 December 2012
The turkey jumper is great for what I needed it for, I'm chief cook on christmas day so I thought the turkey on the front was very apt,
on 15 February 2013
Bought this for my daughter she loved it very well made thick and very warm looked the part for Xmas even looks like a turkey
on 19 December 2016
Lovely, original design jumper. Good quality and fit. I'm a vegetarian so the turkey will be safe with me this Christmas!
on 7 January 2015