on 15 April 2017
I would never buy any of Buble's other albums as he's not usually for me (I tend to like gangster rap, pop and r 'n' b so a little bit different to this!) BUT I adore this album for Christmas. It's makes me feel Christmassy and warm inside...sad I know!

It's a lovely album to have on in the background while you are stuffing your face with turkey.

Corny? Yes! Christmassy? Absolutely!!
on 3 April 2017
Soundtrack to Christmas! Love this so much. I've had it a few years now and love to put it on every year as early as I can before Christmas. Michael Buble has such a beautiful voice! When I first got this, there were a few tracks I'd skip but now I love them all. My favourite has to be Christmas (Baby Please Come Home).
on 31 December 2011
This is a brillant christmas C.D. This album is all christmas songs. With songs such as 'Holly Jolly christmas' and 'Its beginning to look a lot like christmas'. There are the Puppini sisters featuring on 'Jingle bells'. And 'White christmas duet with Shania Twain. And Mariah Careys 'All I want for christmas is you'. Which Michael Buble sings really good. And sings in a jazz way. Michael Buble sings 'Ave Maria' in a foreign lauguage and sings the song in a sensitive way. And the album ends with Mis deseos/feliz navidad and duets with Thalia.
on 9 January 2016
c'mon, it's Michael Bublé's Christmas album! If you like the singer, I don't think you need any further positive reviews. It's brilliant. To have Michael croon his way into your Christmas preparations will make your day.
on 4 March 2017
Another great album from mr buble, it's not Xmas with out having this playing in the back ground while you are Xmas baking
on 25 March 2017
Who doesn't love the King of croon? Even my kids were singing along. It's perfect to get you in the mood for Christmas
on 8 July 2017
Terrible. Bought it for the Mrs. Boring. My own fault really. It's the Buble, what did I expect?
on 10 July 2017
Amazing vinyl for Christmas period! Must have if you are M. Buble fan. Recommend it!
on 15 April 2017
Cannot get enough of this Christmas album. Excellent music.
on 10 June 2017
Great CD to get you into the Christmas spirit.