Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 15 April 2017
I would never buy any of Buble's other albums as he's not usually for me (I tend to like gangster rap, pop and r 'n' b so a little bit different to this!) BUT I adore this album for Christmas. It's makes me feel Christmassy and warm inside...sad I know!

It's a lovely album to have on in the background while you are stuffing your face with turkey.

Corny? Yes! Christmassy? Absolutely!!
on 14 November 2017
The product came in its original packaging with no signs of being opened. However when I played the first CD in the CD player then disk started jumping and wouldn’t play past track 5. I checked the CD, which I didn’t think I’d have to do, and it was stratched and the film on CD wasn’t right.
The CD, the music itself, great. Just quailty, thumbs down.
Issued a refund, no hassle.
Quick and easy. Just slightly annoyed with the quailty itself
on 1 January 2017
Husband was thrilled with this as we left our previous copy in a now-sold car and Christmas isn't Christmas without a bit of Buble. I love the treatment of some old classics, especially 'Santa Baby', I even like his version of 'Jingle Bells' with the backing ladies. Bought with Amazon Prime and arrived within 12 hours, now that's service.
on 12 January 2018
You've got to have a bit of Buble at Christmas! Love this man's voice, made me feel very Christmassy and I speak as someone who usually can't stand ballads or schmaltz. He is my guilty pleasure - oh nuts to it - not even guilty!!!!
on 6 December 2017
it's not Christmas unless you listen to michael buble
on 20 February 2014
I had this on my wishlist for ages and eventually bought it, just to have something Christmassy to listen to. I absolute love it! It got played and played. Like some others, I wasn't sure about the Shania Twain duet to start with, and probably still would prefer a different female singer on it, but I ended up loving the version of White Christmas. Felice Navidad was new to me too and is also another favourite. Really great album to listen to at Christmas. Well done, Mr Bubbles!
on 12 November 2017
A perfect Christmas album by a fantastic singer! Some great collaborations and good choice of songs. It is the only album we go back to every year and it really completes the Christmas feel when everyone is in the kitchen getting the meal ready and singing along to the songs! It is a must for your Christmas collection!
on 31 December 2011
This is a brillant christmas C.D. This album is all christmas songs. With songs such as 'Holly Jolly christmas' and 'Its beginning to look a lot like christmas'. There are the Puppini sisters featuring on 'Jingle bells'. And 'White christmas duet with Shania Twain. And Mariah Careys 'All I want for christmas is you'. Which Michael Buble sings really good. And sings in a jazz way. Michael Buble sings 'Ave Maria' in a foreign lauguage and sings the song in a sensitive way. And the album ends with Mis deseos/feliz navidad and duets with Thalia.
on 11 December 2012
I love the sound of Christmas in the house (and car too) and decided to freshen things up this year with a new CD. It seems a little disjointed in the way such varied musical styles appear all together on one CD. The quality of singing is, of course, excellent and I liked hearing the Puppini Sisters. Even Shania Twain's strange yodelling style of singing is quite catchy. However, the house favourite is 'Feliz Navidad' with lots of crazy dancing from the kids.

In summary, a great CD to pick and choose the songs you want to listen to, but it's not the kind of CD I would have on from start to finish (let's just play track 15 again...)
on 4 January 2012
I've not been caught up with the whole Bublé buzz.

I heard Michael Bublé on an advert for the first time and thought it sounded good, so downloaded it. I was pleasantly surprised, a nice classical sounding Christmas album.

I have to admit that I can't stand the Jingle Bells version (what was he thinking), and at first I struggled with Bublé's version of All I want for Christmas is you, but that eventually grew on me.

I think he has a good sinatra style and this album gave me that warm fuzzy feeling of Christmas, so 4 stars from me.