Customer reviews

Die Young
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 1 February 2014
I love it.......if girlies are wanting to dance, this is needed, & it does not just rely on having her looking hot in the video alone to carry it. Best song of that year..........
on 24 June 2013
Heard this on The Graham Norton Show and thought what a catchy little song. Then kept hearing it on the radio, so had to download the MP3 - more singing in the car!!
on 7 February 2013
Another floozy acting like they're better then the average woman on street just becauase they can flash body parts. Hmm, ah well..... at least this song is quite catchy, good rhythm though it is nothing that will be remembered for a long time. Good for getting people dancing at a party but Ke$ha, please sing about something new :p
on 9 January 2013
When I first heard this song I didn't think much of it. I have always liked Ke$ha's singles in the past and I was disappointed with this one. However, after I heard it a few more times it grew on me and I decided to download it. Very catch chorus and electro bass with some Ke$ha stlye lyrics.
on 11 February 2013
Great track - sounds pretty good on Corsair SP2500 and Klipsch Image X10i with an iPod. What else to say about an instrumental version of a popular track??
on 18 May 2013
ok product bought a wee while ago did what a needed it to came in time and safe so really pleased and would recomened to other people
on 9 December 2012
cool!! Its a very up beat song. This song is my fave at the moment!! I love ke$ha but i have to say, this is her best song so far!!
on 27 May 2013
Fab song, very catchy, great to dance too! Love Kesha and this song. Would definitely recommend for a Saturday night!
on 24 December 2012
a really catchy song and soo glad that she is back kesha at her best :D
cant wait to she what she does next
on 11 February 2013
Very good to add to my collection. Love this song, added to my mp3 player ..... ......... .......... .... ..