on 18 April 2013
Really good quality and at a good price. I have been looking round for dolls house items and I was very happy with this purchase and the sheets where a lot bigger than I expected. Will be going back on to the website when I need carpets and other pieces of furniture. Thank you.
on 9 January 2013
This item arrived very quickly and was exactly as described. Used wallpaper paste to paste it to the roof of my granddaughter's dolls house and it looked great - she was thrilled.
on 2 December 2013
I initially took a gamble on this as I wanted some paper to make a castle but it turned out to be perfect for the job. It is quality paper that is a joy to work with. I used double-sided tape for fixing it (purely for convenience) but I would be happy to use wallpaper paste (as other reviewers have done) as the paper is heavy enough to take it.
review image
I used this to 're-roof' a hand-made doll's house of some vintage that is now ready for the next generation. The original roofing paper was dirty and torn. A simple flour and water paste worked well - so no need to buy a pack of wallpaper paste and afterwards wonder what to do with most of it.

Interestingly, the paper is 12th scale, whilst the house is 24th, but the disproportion is not at all obvious and I will be surprised if anyone other than a dedicated modeller remarks on it.

Supplied by Amazon Marketplace seller Doll's House Parade, the sheets arrived in a hard cardboard tube with plastic end caps, so were close to 100 per cent proof against damage in transit.
on 17 March 2013
This paper is perfect for my granddaughters doll's house which needed reroofing. It was easy to cut and went onto the roof very neatly with glue.
on 16 April 2015
I can't recommend this product. The sheet of "roofing" is small and I fail to see why it costs so much. The print I received was much lighter than in the image. I would also expect a slate roof to have more colour variation to echo weathering, moss, etc. Although very disappointed I did not return the product but decided to use my paints and make t look more realistic myself.
on 7 April 2014
Excellent quality large size sheets very good to work with does not tear look great perfect of my project l was working on would recommend this to anyone
on 30 December 2013
Great for the dolls house I wanted to use it for. Looked perfect. Only thing, need quite a few sheets as the sheets weren't very big.
on 15 April 2014
. We bought this to repaper our grand daughters dolls house roof. It's very durable and lovely quality. Perfect. Thanks.
on 29 October 2013
It worked excellently for the roof of the old bungalow I have been refurbishing. Good quality paper, easy to match up. Wish there had been a selection of papers for interior walls to choose from as well

See one answered question