Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 6 February 2013
I ordered these gloves and received them promptly. It is good that they come in a pair rather than the usual one glove, but I do not like these. The two gloves I received were different sizes, one fit easily on the hand and the other was too tight. The gloves blocked heat OK for the few two or three times they were used, then I was holding a baking tray and transferring food off it with the other hand when the heat suddenly transferred all the way through the glove at the section between the thumb and forefinger, giving me a burn I needed to put cream on immediately. I consider these to be dangerous and do not reccommend them.
on 6 September 2013
Fingers are far too long and too narrow! I have a small hand and my fingers could only get into them with effort and even then there was about on inch spare at the end! These oven gloves could win the award for crap design and are also dangerous because the flap left at the end hinders holding a hot pan and there is a danger of dropping it. Nor can my husband use them - they are long enough for his fingers but too narrow for his fingers. I have returned them.
on 4 January 2013
A fantastic product having two seperate gloves is great. You cannot burn yourself with these. they are simply the best
on 27 October 2014
I was sad to see my last pair of oven gloves go but happy to get such effective replacements. Very good insulation and the silicone strips are a great addition. As with all of these types of glove just beware of them getting damp before use as the water transfers the heat very effectively and negates the heat protection almost entirely.
on 26 June 2013
Gloves arrived very promptly for use in our workshop, sadly the fingers are very small, long enough but very tight both for male and female wearers. Who knows they may loosen up but I doubt it, the outer silicon will probably constrain that. I suspect it won't be that long before they find their way to the bin, which is a shame. These are definitely NOT one size fits all, we have 3 people in our workshop and they might just about fit one of use with a struggle. This is the second purchase of this type of glove that has not gone well, might be better/cheaper to simply walk into a shop, try them on and pay twice the price!
on 15 March 2013
These work very well and are much more appropriate to the kitchen than what I have been using up to now. Not sure they need quite the quantity of grip strips that cover them and the fact each glove is suitable for either hand makes them feel a bit awkward. WATCH OUT you do not inadvertently let the fingers (especially if your actual fingers do not reach the end of glove) come in contact with hot fat as it sops up quickly and hurts like hell.
on 9 October 2013
I have already reviewed this product, but to repeat my opinion, this glove is well insulated. Possibly too well insulated, as there was no room in the glove for any of my fingers, so I could not wear it, even though my hands are quite small. More room in the fingers and thumb is essential.
on 9 December 2013
I didn't think they were as heat resistant as stated - twice burnt my thumb getting something out of the oven. The price was good and speed of delivery.
on 7 September 2013
Ok, maybe not, but they're really really good. The blue lines provide extra traction, so theres less chance anything hot will drop out of your hands. I've worked in labs before, and these gloves aren't up to the same standard as the gloves in labs where you'll sometimes handle hot glass beakers etc... But these are just as good in my eyes and great for in the kitchen. They'll adequately protect your hands from the heat, and provide traction. Be very careful you don't get these wet! If you do you'll feel the heat much more.
on 28 August 2013
These gloves certainly are heat proof,but they are very cumbersome. Virtually impossible to pick up either a roasting dish or a hot cooking pot from the gas hob as they are so thick. Have tried using the plastic insert gloves that come with them,which improves the feeling,but,when you need to take off the outer gloves, maybe to add items to whatever you are cooking,the plastic ones become a hazard & are very difficult to peel off. I think I will go back to using a normal pair of oven gloves. Disappointed.