on 27 April 2017
I Heard the original song by Christina Perri on Prime Music and loved it so downloaded the song A thousand years [Explicit] but as soon as I heard this song, I realised it was not the same. I then found the correct one in Twilight Breaking Dawn and that got my 5 Stars.
on 21 May 2017
Easy download
on 4 May 2017
Classic tune
on 17 April 2017
It flows through your aching soul, helps me create a story in my head. Beautiful voice, this is a song to repeat.
on 8 June 2017
Downloaded for wedding to walk down aisle after paying attention to the film. Perfect to pace yourself too
on 17 December 2015
Love this song! Will walk down the aisle to it on my wedding! Its perfect!! Excellent service amazon thanks!
on 25 May 2017
Beautiful song
on 5 June 2017
I like this song that's why I purchased it but have not received it!!!
on 28 November 2012
her voice and the song are unbelievably good. couldnt wait to have it on my phone. def worth the money
on 21 December 2011
A song which i understand is the theme tune to a vampire film (i have never seen, not into that sort of film myself), however, do not let that put you off. A truely beautiful song and no mention of vampires. I would highly recomend it.