Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 14 March 2017
A really good album- great covers of "One Less Bell To Answer" and "It Maybe Winter Outside". Each memeber of the group has the opportunity to shine at some point on this collection.
on 1 May 2013
I'm going to be honest at first I thought it was good but after listening to it several thousand times :) it is brilliant its not just a Christmas album its for all those hard stressful days at work you can come home put this on and your instantly chilled out!! my favourite has to be ' History is made a night' and ' Light up the world' this one even has a little dance move in it!!! Not a lot to what im used to with steps but it fit the album perfectly! Bring on new music and dance moves!!
on 29 April 2017
A different sound from steps but has some lovely songs well worth owning.
on 11 May 2017
bought as a present sister loved it
on 19 May 2017
great Xmas cd
on 3 March 2017
all perfect
on 17 June 2013
But I was a little surprise that no was the type of music that I expect from Steps but I like it!!!!!
on 20 November 2012
To be honest, I'm a little surprised at some of the vitriol in a few of the negative comments. I enjoyed this album, though as is usually the case, some songs more than others. The 'reviewers' (if you can call them that) that trashed the production values of this album, I can only say maybe you need a new sound system.... The first time I listened to this on the stereo in my car, I was more than a little surprised at how good it sounded. The voices sounded strong in most cases and I enjoyed the different sound (to my ears) of the backing music. More of a 'live' feel in many cases. I admit the styling of some of the songs has a more mature (re: earlier era) sound to them, but being an older fan, it just made those songs that much more enjoyable. (I especially enjoyed the doo-wop feel to the lead track. That was fun!) I guess I can only say that IMHO the album may not be their greatest in some people's opinions, but it is Definitely worth a listen to, and I am more than glad I bought it and will be listening to it fairly often this season and into the new year.