on 9 August 2013
This book was informative and easily followed, a great pick up put down book. States fact not fiction has not been embellished at all, which I prefer. If you like short stories from a good variety of places which are all. from England which makes a change from America.
on 28 January 2013
It's fine if you just fancy a bit of a light read. Though there's not really a great amount of stuff to really get your teeth into.
on 20 April 2013
It was simple so good for a quick read.
Wasn't taken away buy it but maybe that's just me.
Thankyou
on 12 May 2013
I loved every minute whilst reading this amazing book of real life ghost stories, if this kind of stuff goes on out there I shall be looking around every corner.
on 24 May 2016
brill great product
on 17 February 2015
Ok
on 27 August 2013
i really enjoyed this so much i am now going to purchase the others. what did make me laught though wa the spelling misatke sin it
on 19 October 2013
Very informative and well laid out good read hope the rest of the book's are as good as this one
on 2 February 2015
Ok but for me, I like one story that I can get into and involved with.
on 28 December 2013
I love this because I do believe in ghosts I've had my experience in the past I do also believe that every one has a Angel looking after them