Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 29 January 2014
Very sparkly and glittery with a translucent base. I love it and am wearing it at the moment, but the name 'marbled' is slightly wrong. It's silvery glitter and catches the light so beautifully. Going to be a favourite with me!
on 16 October 2014
I bought this along with other Bluesky products and I must say it's fantastic!! I used this one on my toes as I tried another that I purchased on my fingers. I think I will be using this one for christmas as its lovely and sparkly. I highly recommend!
on 25 March 2014
Used it with the sensationail system, works fine with their lamp. Nice subtle shimmer with a thin coat, looked nice over pink. The bits of glitter are different sizes though, so if you just want tiny particles, then maybe it's not for you, unless you want to pick them off!
on 3 November 2013
I used 2 thin coats of this polish with gel base and top coat and it looks fab. I have found it very hardwearing like my other Bluesky gels and it is still going strong 11 days after application (with UV lamp). Like other reviewers I think it will look even better over a colour.
on 9 October 2013
As a glitter/sparkle addict I just had to have this, you will NOT be disappointed, it's stunning! One coat over a colour is great, two or more on a clear shellac looks glamourous !
on 12 December 2013
EXCELLENT PRODUCT GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY WOULD RECOMMEND. MUCH BETTER AND CERTAINLY LESS EXPENSIVE THAN THE GEL POLISHES YOU CAN PURCHASE IN STORES.
on 5 November 2013
Just what I wanted to put on top of my other nail colours,looks fab on my ring fingers,really stands out,not lumpy glittery but smooth sparkle,I have not tried it on its own yet,but I am pleased with my purchase .
on 14 August 2014
this is an essential and must have product of the bluesky range. it works great as an accent or statement nail. I am currently wearing it on my ring finger and it compliments well with bluesky a90 wich is a lovely nude/lilac colour.. to apply over a colour i would recommend two coats, brush slowly to avoid it becoming gloopy. so sparkly and would work well over most colours, smooth to the touch as well. It could work as a polish on its own but you would be able to see your nail trhough it. however each to their own. i was hesitant about this but have not regretted my order. soo soo happy.
on 27 February 2013
This polish is more like a silver glitter rather than the 'marbled' effect I was expecting. Will use it though.
on 29 January 2014
I bought sensationail gel from boots @£15 and this gel Polish is much better, lasted longer and just as nice. Also was thicker going on as u need a few coats for glitter polish.