Lilac Plum Shine Gel Polish 10ml
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 13 August 2013
I've had Gelish & CND Shellac done professionally. However I begrudge the prices I have to pay. My sister got me a Gellure set for my Xmas & I love it! I've just bought this colour & the diamond azure from the BlueSky range to try them. I know that there is much controversy among the nail professionals regarding this brand being a 'knock off' of the CND brand but as I'm doing it myself I wanted to try them anyway.

I loved the colour & it lasted longer than the Gellure ones that I have. Taking it off though was a bit of a problem. It didn't come off as easily as the other brands that I've tried. I tried soaking one hand in pads & foil & one hand in straight acetone. It didn't make any difference & didn't come off well at all. However it hasn't put me off getting more colours! It'll just take a bit longer to get it off.
on 29 October 2015
A really lovely purple, with a tiny hint of sparkle.
As always, nail polish looks different in different lights and I loved this colour in all lights.
The photo makes it look darker than it did in not natural light.
It went on easily and lasted well over two weeks with no chipping or dulling of the shine.
review image
on 8 November 2014
I have bought several blue sky polishes but this is my favourite. It is a deeper purple in natural light with subtle rose gold shimmer. Under bright lighting it really glitters beautifully and looks more like the shade shown on screen.
on 23 November 2014
really nice purple/pink colour it actually doesnt looks 'lilac plum' at all but i brought it so i could do my mums nails before she went on holiday and yes it lasted way longer than 2 weeeks its a nice colour just have in mind its going to look different than in picture its a lot shimmery too i think!
on 14 August 2015
Colour is nice but it is nightmare to apply. Once you managed it it looks nice but it is not worth the effort. Very poor quality, transparent - needs at least 3 layers and whilst you applying it it will be faded in some areas and uneven. I needed several attempts for couple of nails. :( Shame as I like the colour.
on 6 February 2015
lovely colour. arrived way before expected delivery. As a beauty therapist i wanted to try this make to use in my salon.... tested it on very ridged nails that normal polish doesn't usually last more than 2 days on.. this has stayed on for 8 days now with no chips.. definitely recommend and will be buying more colours
on 1 January 2014
Beautiful colour and consistency. I continue to love Bluesky more every day. Looks pretty cool with Gelish's matte top coat too :)
on 23 March 2014
Great colour with a sparkle of gold. Lasted two weeks which is good and then just chipped a little on index finger. Have bought other colours from this range and they have all been lovely, definitely looking at the other colours as will buy more.
on 28 October 2013
Amazing colour. A very different shade of purple to what normally sold for nsil products with a very discreet glitter.
on 23 October 2014
Brilliant love Bluesky stuff use it all the time get three weeks out of each set and the bottle does about ten sets or more great. Alive and soaks off amazingly well love it