Customer reviews

Bruce Springsteen Men's Tour Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Beige (Sand), Large
Size: Large|Colour: Beige (Sand)|Change

on 16 June 2016
Great retro shirt and well pleased with fit and quality .I am a 38-40 size chest and have quite broad shoulders the . If like me you are not a huge black t shirt fan then this offers a totally different look and looks well worn which is the look I personally like :)
I hope this cheeky little review as been of some help and please check out my other reviews ..Thanks :)
on 7 October 2016
Great t-shirt, glad I bought the medium as it's neat. Bought as a pressy for a S-M male. Good quality. If you don't want a tight fit then go for the size above.
on 25 January 2017
Bought as a prezzy,been washed few times now,still looks good,lost it's shape a bit and had to stitch bottom seem a bit,but recipreint happy
on 23 August 2017
Soft cotton, and great for anyone who, like me, is a fan of The Boss.
on 12 March 2014
got this for my bf,,, he loved it very much....still wears it a lot.... washed it many times,,, it still looks great....good fabric...very pleased with it, fits just as expected too....good buy
on 9 May 2016
It's pretty small for a small, more a slimfit. Otherwise it's an all right t-shirt.
on 16 February 2017
The "boss" of T shirts - very cool item !
on 6 February 2017
Nice enough retro t-shirt. It's always hard to judge sizes as there seems to be no legislation on what small, medium or large actually equates too. If you are buying this I would say small is slightly smaller than standard. Decent buy tho!
on 13 December 2015
I love the sand colour background - the images were clear and sharp. Really lovely product and I was delighted with it.
on 23 October 2016
retro look my husband liked it got a small he is chest 36"