on 9 February 2016
Ignore the bad reviews I was put off buying this for a while but decided to get it for my boyfriend on Valentine's and now I want one myself, I don't know if you get everything but you definatly get enough! Awesome present idea for both genders:)
review image
on 27 December 2014
TERRIBLE,,,,, was a Xmas gift, only to be told by the person who's gift it was that all the sweets were out of date and had gone off..... Really not happy specially regarding the price.....
on 18 June 2016
Shocking, could have got more by going to the pounds shop. Don't waste your money
on 22 July 2017
Brilliant. Makes an excellent present for the person who has everything, particularly if they are old enough to savour the nostalgia!
on 9 July 2017
Bought as a present, both recipient and her 4 year old son absolutely loved it. It has a fair bit more than other hampers I've seen for around the same money.
on 22 April 2017
I decided to buy this retro sweet hamper as one of my dads 53rd birthday presents, he loved it a real trip down memory lane especially with the wham bar and black jacks and many other sweet treats, I read some really bad reviews on this product and would like to stress to ignore them as it's a load of rubbish!!
on 13 February 2017
Bought for a friend who loved them! Really unique and thoughtful gift for those with a sweet tooth!
on 21 December 2016
I bought them for my son for Christmas he be well happy with these
on 4 June 2017
Very good selection of sweets and in a nice box too the only downside is it's a bit exspensive, but if you don't want to go out and find all the sweets yourself than this is a really good idea!
on 29 March 2017
Not the worst purchase I've made but not the bst either. Recipient was happy so I suppose that's all that matters but I was left slightly disappointed by the size of the box (when you look carefully it's accurate in the images but as they're spr as out th look more impressive)