on 2 August 2017
I ordered the wrong size so had to send them back. Mike/Paul were great they sent me the correct size that I should have ordered straight away, absolutely no fuss or bother. Shoes are great, perfect for what they are wanted for. Would definitely recommend both the product and Mikes Diving Limited.
on 24 August 2017
Just what I was expecting. Ordered 1 size bigger than I measure, fits well. Comfortable to walk around in. Good value. Bought them for taking on hols as leisure shoes, as they don't take up space in rucksack.
on 23 September 2017
ok - but the kids ones are falling apart a year later, whereas my friend who got a better make still has 4 pairs of great shoes for another couple of seasons.... you get what you pay for!
on 25 May 2017
Very good swimming shoes. A large fit but the Velcro fasteners combat that. Very fit for purpose. Fast delivery.
on 8 September 2017
Excellent purchase and fitted perfectly based on my shoe size. Even stayed on in the mud.
on 18 July 2017
These are GREAT wet-shoes, and we have ordered sequential pairs from this company. They are a tight squeeze though, so I recommend a size or two bigger than measured.
on 21 August 2017
Been canoeing in them and love them when clambering down the rocks.
on 19 August 2017
Great buy, very quick delivery. Fit as expected, comfortable, sturdy yet very lightweight.
on 15 May 2017
Good quality but way too big. I have to buy another pair 2 size smaller.
on 17 September 2017
Perfect fit. We always buy the next size smaller for this product.