Format: DVD|Change

on 22 February 2013
Showed the complete final and was fine once one got used to the American commentary and the sllences during the court crossovers (obviously the commercial breaks on US TV.
on 19 January 2013
Absolutely terrific DVD with full coverage of a match that annoyingly was not able to be shown on terrestrial TV. Also contains interesting interviews. An absolute must for the tennis fan.
on 2 January 2013
Great to have Andy's historic victory on DVD to enjoy over and over again. 2discs showing whole match and highlights of victories up to the final. Well done Andy!
on 13 February 2013
Having followed tennis for about 50 years I was horrified that I missed Andy Murray's triumph at the US Open (no I don't have Sky). Nothing was available on the internet so I decided to buy the DVD. I thoroughly enjoyed it, although it seemed slightly out of focus at times. The commentary wasn't up to BBC standards but it was great to see it all and hear the interviews. Well done Andy!
on 16 January 2014
brilliant dvd if you like watching tennis as I am disabled it is great because I cannot afford sky sports and watching tennis on tv is not enough so I have been watching to my hearts content
on 27 March 2014
This was Andy's first grand slam win - and I was only able to follow it via the radio. So it's great to see the actual match - got the DVD at a good price too.
on 27 September 2013
Fabulous-now I can relive this fantastic match. Love it-definitely worth the money. A present to myself. Arrived when expected and well packaged
on 4 January 2014
I ordered the Andy Murray DVD because I was on holiday when it was played and though I knew the result I wanted to watch the match, well worth it
on 25 September 2013
Definitely going to keep this and drag it out every so often to watch the magic again and again. Magic!
on 28 January 2016
Fantastic speedy service, love Andy Murray / detest Novak. .