on 19 April 2014
The keyboard was bought as a gift for my birthday & what a pleasant surprise. Well made, easy to pair with the Galaxy Note 10.1 & very easy to use. Like the adjustable angles for the layout of the 'screen' which adds to its versatility. It should be judged for what it is & that is a quality product. I can recommend this keyboard which turns your tablet into a mini 'laptop' & folds up into a neat wallet like case when finished using it.
on 1 September 2014
I have only just started to use this, but it "does what it says on the tin". It's easy enough to set up, the keyboard, whilst a little cramped is good to use and the case provides plenty of protection
on 30 December 2013
case looks posh and protects the screen very well, it allows a wide variety of angles for viewing. only downside is if you are connecting to a power source as it doesn't sit well.
on 15 January 2013
I had been looking for a case and keyboard for my Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 for about a week. I finally decided to try this one and placed an order. It was here in just three days and I used the super saver delivery (3-5 days).
It has been in use about a week now and has performed very well.
I am a consumer journalist, so being able to use my tablet on the go is important.
The good points:
1. It is neat, tidy, very classy and looks professional.
2. The keyboard is easy to use and I have found it accurate.
3. The keyboard connects very easily and seems to hold a good long charge. As i said i have used it for a week now and still on the first charge (Average use for me is about two hours a day).
4. The keyboard is held firmly with velcro and doesn't move around.
5. The keyboard can be removed and used separately if required or with another device(I tried it with my HTC phone and it works).
6. The screen can be set at any angle to suit you and where you are sitting.
7. The keyboard has some good function buttons along the top including , Sleep/Wake-up, brightness, volume, mute, web, email, split screen and video control buttons.
8. The cover feels strong and seems to offer excellent protection.
9. All the holes/cutouts are accurate and in the right places.
The bad points:
1. Only one and it isn't that bad. Getting the S-Pen out of the socket is very fiddly. However, I suspect that to make it easier would mean compromising the strength and protection on that corner. So I can live with it. Besides, I bought and extra Samsung stylus pen that goes in my pocket, so it isn't much of a problem for me.
So my verdict is order one as you won't be disappointed. There may be cheaper ones around but you get what you pay for. I think I got value for money.

Update: 31/1/13 Had the cover for three weeks now and it has been really put through its paces during that time. I'm happy to report that it is doing well and did a great job when I dropped it outside my house (It landed on a corner onto concrete) a couple of days ago. The tablet wasn't scratched and the cover showed no marks. One big (Unintended) test that it passed.
on 17 December 2012
I looked for a case that had a keybord and was attracted by the the apparent build quality shown in the images and when it did arrive, the quality and finish were as good as expected if not better. The precision is accurate with all the holes in exactly the right places, not covering any of the Note's sockets, buttons or screen.
The material is tough but soft to the feel giving more than adequate protection (although I won't be treating it roughly).
The keyboard paired immediately as per the instructions and it functions as you'd expect a PC keyboard to work.
When I ordered it, I didn't realise it was coming from Germany so initially wondered why it was taking so long as Amazon orders have arrived in a few days in thte past. Once the penny dropped, the DHL tracking facility was excellent.
At the weekend I saw a similar case for twice the price (the only substantive difference was a detatchable keyboard) and the stand alone keyboards I saw were nearly the price of this product. Although not the cheapest on the market, it is value for money and If I had to, I'd make the same choice again.
on 17 August 2013
This keyboard is perfect for the Samsung Galaxy note, the tablet specific buttons are really handy.
The keyboard is brilliant, proper keyboard keys (i.e. individual pressable keys); it pairs no problem, great battery life and I have found it makes a huge difference to productivity on the tab - it still can't replace a laptop for me, but that is not because of the keyboard but because of the apps, once the apps are there paired with this keyboard it really can work.

The problems others have reported about missed keys and multiple repeating letters happened for me too when I also had a bluetooth mouse paired, so you can't have both - without the mouse the keyboard is touch perfect (using it now). With the stylus on the Note I can live without the mouse so this is fine for me, unless someone with more technical skills than me knows how to avoid bluetooth signal clashing? This is the only reason I have not scored 5 stars.

The case is also good, clean and professional, leaving access to cameras, buttons and speakers; and the stylus, its a bit fiddly but can be removed and replaced all while the tab remains in the case.
I was a bit dubious about the velcro for holding the keyboard and propping the tab etc, but it all works fine.

The perfect accompliament to the tablet.
on 23 July 2016
5+++++++
I fall in love this Sharon Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8100 Keyboard Case Cover with Detachable Bluetooth Keyboard | QWERTY Layout.
I bought this case with keyboard for my 10.1 tablet but not samsung. my tablet is perfect fit in this case and keyboard bluetooth easy found my tablet. This case with keyboard looks very solid and nice. keyboard is easy to use. perfect compliance with magnet.
Really good choice for my tablet.
I bought this Sharon Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8100 Keyboard Case Cover with Detachable Bluetooth Keyboard | QWERTY Layout with very good discount. thank you seller
review image review image
on 27 December 2013
I'd been looking for a keyboard/case for my Samsung Note 10.1 for a while but none had fully met my needs. I finally took the plunge with the Sharon case partly on the basis that it wasn't too expensive.

The keyboard itself works very well - no problem connecting it to the tablet and I've been able to type well on it. There's often a slight delay when typing so it's not perfect, but it's much better than trying to type on the screen for anything other than short messages. I've been able to write up meeting notes and longer e-mails whilst on a train even without much elbow room.

There are a couple of downsides however - although the keyboard itself is very slim, the case itself is reasonably bulky with a depth of around 3 centimetres. I'd previously been using a case (without keyboard) which was half as thick so this does feel bigger than I'd like, particularly as much of the extra depth isn't really due to the keyboard.

The other weakness is that the keyboard was attached to the case by four small circular Velcro pads, one in each corner of the keyboard. Unfortunately, the pads are stuck to the keyboard with some sort of adhesive/glue, but when lifting up the keyboard to move it (the storage position isn't ideal for typing or viewing the screen at the best angle) the pads gripped the Velcro so well that they came off the keyboard. I was able to reattach them for a time, but the glue has now worn off. I'm likely to add a new Velcro strip of my own to solve this problem which I don't mind doing but obviously I wasn't expecting this to be a problem when I bought the case.

Overall the case meets my needs when I need a keyboard, but is not the ideal and I've ended up switching between this and my old case depending on whether I expect to need to be able to type a lot. In hindsight, I'd probably keep looking for another case/keyboard rather than buying this again, although now I have it, it will do for a while.
on 16 April 2013
Firstly, I should state that I am writing this review using the Blue Tooth Keyboard, with the case sat on my knees, while I am sitting in my armchair. The case is a well made product which does not cover speakers, SD card or camera appertures. By the way, so far I have made no mistakes with my touch typing. Not 65 WPM but quicker than tapping out on the virtual keyboard, or using the S Pen for Hand Writing. The case has several positions, one for typing. When I am not typing I move the bottom of the tablet to the middle of the keyboard, fold the bottom of the case over, and fasten the edges together using the velcro connectors. The screen is then propped up comfortably on my knees (with a choice of two positions, very upright, or sloping). With the S Pen extracted it is an excellent position for navigating around Galaxy Note 10.1. The case can also be folded flat and the table held in the hands. While typing this review I have a charging lead plugged into the tablet and keyboard remains usable. It would be helpful if Leicke provided diagrams of the various positions, rather than having to find out by trial and error, which could prove very frustrating for some people. I have not carried out a drop test yet, but presume that the case is sturdy enough to protect the tablet from most falls. The only other adverse comment I have is that my case came with only one of the magnetic catches installed. Still closes securely so only a minor problem. All in all I am very satisfied with this case and look forward to using it for many months to come.
on 3 February 2013
Does what I need - bluetooth link works straightaway. Keyboard sometimes throws up errors so I can't type really fast. Make sure the Note doesn't fall out though - the fold over piece has no velcro to fix it in place.