Customer reviews

Colour: Ordinary section|Change
Price:£1.60+ Free shipping

on 21 October 2016
Little bit of fettling required as some of the edges had rough and sharp edges but nothing a little sandpaper couldn't resolve. Not as strong as I had hoped for and not sure as to how versatile they will be but that said, they were cheap and will do the one job I need them for and save me a small fortune in garage labour costs.

If you need these in a hurry then make sure you check the expected delivery times. I did not realise when ordering that the transit time was quite so long, that was purely my fault. Very good seller overall and items arrived within the time frame and arrived in good order for what they are.
VINE VOICEon 12 February 2017
These car trim removal tools are reasonably good, moulded from slightly-soft plastic, so they won't break but might not be up to very demanding jobs. I was going to use them to remove the door trim from my Skoda Fabia but...

The unexpected thing was that they took ages (about 3 weeks) to arrive, as the item is shipped directly from the far East, which I hadn't spotted when ordering. In the end I removed the car trim using an old screwdriver and a steel ruler, because I couldn't wait that long.

So I would say a 4-star product, but nearer 3 stars when you take into account the long delivery time.
on 20 February 2015
Great tools, good quality, not flimsy , not small. Looks much better in real life then in the photos.

Wish I had bought this couple years ago.
This tool is recommended to use if you need to take of interlaced panels of your car.

I used it to change speakers in my car and I saved over 60-70£ Labour charge bcoz I was able to do it myself without damaging or scratching my my interia .

Cheers
on 2 June 2015
Great price, took a while to come. Moulding not perfect so would benefit from a rub down on the edges with some fine grade sand paper. Generally pretty good though. The price is so cheap the above comments are no hardship. Nice selection, great for removing trim etc from interiors.
on 11 May 2017
I must have made a mistake filtering for these on Amazon, they had to come from China, they took about three weeks to arrive which was ridiculous.
By the time they arrived I had done the job for which I needed them.
The quality is just ok, they are plastic and I really wouldn't want to put too much pressure on them.
Cheap and cheerful, worth the wait? No, don't make the mistake I did and double check where they are coming from.
on 23 December 2016
For the money and how often I will have to use them they are a good buy. Used them almost immediately and all parts work well. They are a bit soft and so it is not recommended for everyday wear and tear plus they bend and so needs a little bit of thinking before levering panels off with them. They are soft enough not to scratch or do damage to the paintwork of the vehicle.
on 7 October 2016
Took an age to arrive, however it's from China.
Product looks ok, although I have it tried it to tuck some wiring away under some rubber lining for a dash cam. Did the job, but would like to put it to the test with some heavier duty removal of plastic covers. It's a sort of tool is always needed, especially for removal of clips holding door covers, that inevitably break when using the wrong tools.
on 20 August 2016
I actually purchased these for a variety of things, but essentially they are wedges to help you get off door panels. They work by leveraging between the small gaps of the panel and the item. I've been using them for all sorts though, really good quality at a fairly decent price. I'm yet to notice any signs of degradation in them after several months of use, so all in all, a good purchase.
Great set of panel removal tools, and very robustly made. I only got them to do one job on the car, and they were so cheap, I didn't even think about using my usual flat headed screw driver.

Even if you only have one job to do, it is not worth risking damaging your trim with the wrong tool ... something I have been guilty of in the past.

Arrived within a week.
on 11 September 2015
Glad I bought them. I snapped the clip holding my sun visor in my audi. From past experience digging with a screwdriver to get the old one out would damage the roof lining. With these, popped out in seconds.

Well worth having in your tool cupboard