on 9 August 2013
The case itself is nicley made and looks good, BUT... you would expect the strap to be located on the rear and fold round to fit in the loop on the front; but no, the strap is fitted to the front and tucks in the loop on the rear.

This is odd and each time you use it, I have to think is it the right way round. I dont see why you have to train yourself to use a phone case
on 6 June 2013
The principle behind this is excellent however, the cover is really quite bulky and as a result will not be used by my son which was the original intention. The Nokia Lumia is a big phone and the depth of this cover almost doubles the size. Also the tuck in does not help for ease of use. A flip magnet closure would probably have made the cover less fiddley.
on 8 November 2013
despite not being real leather it does look stunning and feels great.
the inside is tan leather and does feel like real leather to me.
The stitches are immaculate and the strap looks very sturdy.
you can take it off to look less flamboyant :-)
So far all products by Terrapinn were impeccable.
on 25 March 2013
Bought it for my wife's phone and she loved it. It looks and feels great. Personally I think it would be better if it had a magnet instead of a band; it would be easier to answer the phone. But what is advertised is what you get, and it is excellent as such.
on 5 July 2013
I love this leather wallet. I bought it because I wanted something to cover my phone screen when in my hand bag;
It does this and more.

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!
on 22 July 2013
Item arrived before due date and undamaged. Case quality is superb and a very good fit for the smartphone, the only downside was that I found the slot in the cradle interfered with operating the camera shutter button, so cutting the top bar out then made the operation so very comfortable thus making the item excellent.
on 25 November 2013
The item arrived on time. It was easy to fit the phone inside it. One could add cards inside the flap. The leather quality was good. In general it was quite satisfactory.
on 30 March 2013
The phone fitted perfectly into the casing. It took a while to adjust from the dimensions of an iPhone 3G to a Nokia Lumia 820 and the casing dimensions helped me to further adjust. Not having to carry my purse around with me as much as possible anymore as I can fit in my essential cards and cash into the pockets of the casing.
One person found this helpful
on 19 October 2013
Arrived promptly, however within days, the plastic phone holder part of the case partially snapped. It is still usable. Shame as the leather is of good quality; product let down by brittle plastic. Next time I'll buy a sleeve type case.
on 11 March 2013
I like the product.quality leather.It came in the right description and timely.I recommend this to all interested.unmarchable in comfort. Great

See one answered question