on 7 September 2013
Being a fan of The Cupcake Cafe, i decided to give Jennys earlier suff a try, I was not dissapointed, it was different, not to predictable and a great read.
on 17 July 2014
Great book right down to my leaval . When reading this book one of those books you think you are there sitting listing to all that is going on . Great
on 24 April 2016
I picked this book for a bit of light relief but it is quite dated now. I had to speed read a number of passages to get to the next plot development.
on 26 September 2013
I love a book that leaves me smiling at the end. This is the perfect read for when you get a moment and a cup of coffee that won't be distributed!
on 26 December 2000
I would have given this book 5 stars, but I have to say that I didn't because of the ending!!! It wasn't right, she made the wrong choice!!! But other than that, it was hilarious, I can see myself and my best friend ending up like Fran and Mel! Excellent work, looking forward to the next book!
on 15 November 2000
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this book. It's a complete romp from start to finish. Hurry up and bring out your next book please!
on 7 July 2015
This was a really good read thoroughly enjoyed would like to read some more of Jenny Colman books and hope they are as good as this one
on 28 September 2014
An enjoyable read, but for me not a book I could pick up and not put down. The latter part of the book for me was far more enjoyable.
on 10 September 2014
When I got into the story I enjoyed it. Worth a read - you will never be disappointed when you purchase a Jenny Colgan story.
on 18 November 2013
I did enjoy this book and finished it in record time if you have not read this author before give her a go very enjoyable .