on 8 February 2014
love the brat pack and love chick lit, then you can't go wrong with this book.

I laughed out loud, I cried out loud great for anyone whom was in their early teens during the mid to late 80's!

A great holiday read (or a winters Saturday read curled up with a hot chocolate).
on 28 September 2014
Absolutely wonderful book. I've read a lot of Jenny Colgan books and enjoyed every one of them. This one didn't disappoint. I read it at every opportunity I had.
on 24 July 2014
I was going to give this book 5 stars. But the ending was rather disappointing, instead of an "oh what a wonderful ending" it was just an "oh" it felt as if there wasn't really a conclusion, hence only 4 stars. The rest of the book was fantastic! I laughed, I cried and couldn't put the book down. So apart from the end was a very good read.
on 16 February 2015
A disappointing read and far from Colgan's normal - awful. It's almost as if written by a different author - very disappointing. Her main character was distinctly unlikeable so that by the time you got to the very anticlimactic ending, you really could not care less what happened to her. Such a let down after reading her latest books.
on 29 September 2014
Not at all what I expected after reading her tales of cake shops and sweets . Very dated. Her more recent books with recipes and appealing central characters are so, so much better. Read one of those instead.
on 13 November 2013
I'm sorry to say, but this book was an utter waste of money and the paper it was written on.
I normally love jenny Colgan but not this time. It felt as if it was a rushed book, with no real content matter.
The story line is poor, and lacking.
Don't waste your money.
on 20 March 2016
Typical Jenny Colgan - she's great
on 25 June 2015
was bored with it not my kind of book took to long to get into the story
on 24 February 2016
Really funny
on 28 June 2014
Wow this book is very good, recommend to anyone who loves books by Jenny Colgan. Can't wait to read the next book