Customer reviews

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 16 March 2013
I bought this set of figures for my two little Doctor Who obsessed realatives, aged eight and four. They do a great deal of their creative play using the various Doctor Who figures. They were utterly delighted to receive an extraordinarily lifelike little action figure of the Brigadier and of that weird gelatinous minion of Omega's. It's rather fortunate he's a bit bigger than the Brig, otherwise he could easily be mistaken for something nasty that you wouldn't be at all surprised to find clogging up your u-bend. He is hollow, which is not particularly good in terms of quality. On the other hand though, if you turn him upside down and talk into the bottom of him you can make your voice sound rather exciting. It'd be perfect for a seance or something like that I should think.

My little friends might well have liked to have completed their set of 'Three Doctors' action figures by taking possession of the effigy of Jo Grant but I'm afraid that was just never going to be possible. I mean, the woman's wearing knee-high boots and a mini-dress, for heaven's sake. She'll catch her death going anywhere dressed like that. No no, she's much safer here on my desk.

I didn't actually buy this set from Amazon chiefly because I found the prices mentioned on here to be more than just a little, how can I put this, steep. Obviously I won't mention whereabouts on the Planet I got mine - I'm sure that sort of thing would be Forbidden anyway - but this set is a lovely thing to have.
on 30 March 2016
A great set of figures which as part of the collectors series means the packaging is designed to provide a diorama for display purposes (the aesthetics of which however wil be severely impacted if like mine it arrives unprotected with large adhesive shipping labels applied directly onto the box). Good value for money.
on 2 February 2016
Very good likenesses and a welcome addition to my collection.
on 12 December 2015