on 8 March 2015
Used Biz Cal for years but since their last change it has issues syncing with Google.
Not only is this far superior, easier to use, more reliable and better looking it is faultless - amd you get to help save a Tapir by buying the Pro version.
on 13 January 2013
I could not link a calendar to my email account on my Kindle so I bought this app. The calendar is clear and concise however, inputting information had to be done intuitively. You can change the colour of the reminder on the calendar so that each type of event can be classfied by colour. It also comes with an alarm that you can set to remind you of upcoming events.
on 13 October 2014
I depend my calendar for job purposes, so I needed a solid solution.
aCalendar is the best, most flexible one I was able to find.
It displays perfectly on my Sony Ultra, and it's fun to work with.
The widgets are completing a solid offer I can recommend.
on 28 June 2014
I have tried a lot of calendars for my Kindle fire and I have to say this app is the best. Easy to use and works perfectly.
I have downloaded it to my phone too.
I am really happy I found this app.
I can recommend to everyone.
on 9 October 2014
This is the best calendar app for the kindle HD/fire. Best Graphics and best finger flow control.
It doesn't connect to its own data sources though, you have to setup the Kindle's email client before the calendar appear in it's list.
on 9 September 2014
Excellent app. Great combination of intuitive UI and functionality. Have tried various others before and since and have stuck with this one. I now have it on my tablet and phone.
on 29 June 2014
If you are after a diary app that is similar in layout to a paper one this is the app to get .Lots of features plus the widget is very customizable. Recommended!
on 1 November 2013
Does not have all the colour options as on the free one. don't understand why. The free one on my Android smart phone seems much better.
on 13 February 2016
Great calendar app have used the free version for a while and wanted to buy the pro version to support the developer.
on 9 December 2012
already use it on my galaxy note instead of the S Planner, its that good. So had to have it on my Fire HD too.