on 15 January 2013
i ordered this for my new iphone 5 last week and was very pleased how quickly it came! couldn't have wanted a more prompt and efficient service. the case fits perfectly and on top of that it looks fantastic on my phone! Love the leica look!! would recommend to everyone....
on 11 January 2013
Wasn't expecting much for the price, but am pleasantly surprised by the good fit and reasonable resolution on the picture, its convincing at an arms length, everyone in my office is suitably impressed.
The item was delivered in a padded envelope next day even thought it was quoted as 2-3 day delivery.
on 25 March 2013
I'm very pleased with this purchase.

This item was received two days after purchase!!! Decent packaging. Reliable seller.

This was incredibly good value in my opinion and I'd definitely recommend to friends etc...
The case is tricky to remove BUT this isn't an issue for me as I don't intend to keep removing it and I'm happy it's secure. The picture on the back of my case isn't grainy as another reviewer mentioned. I can't understand how anyone could be disappointed with this case as it competes with higher priced high street cases.
on 9 May 2013
This is an excellent product, and the delivery was very fast. Hard wearing case, snaps in place & fits really well, no chance for it to slip off the iPhone inadvertently. Many friends comment about the case saying it looks like a camera. I bought this case mainly to protect my iPhone from getting bashed around & so far has done the job well.
on 18 March 2013
This looks fine on screen, but in reality feels quite cheap. The print feels like it's onto a sticker which is set into a very slightly recessed panel on the back of a plain case. The case itself is also quite chunky which means that I can't use it with my charging dock. It is cheap, but not very cheerful.
on 10 September 2013
I love this case! I was looking for something very slim to protect my phone without adding too much bulk and this fits the bill perfectly. It is hard wearing (tested by many knocks!) and as a budding photographer, I love the leica pic on the back - it is a bit of fun and I would definitely buy it again.
on 1 March 2014
I bought this a couple of months ago and really liked the look of it. As it was so cheap, I bought it for a bit of a laugh but so far I have to say it's lasted really well (far better than some of the previous covers I have spent £25 and more on). Great service from the company as well. Many thanks.
on 11 March 2013
The case arrived on time and was definitely hard polycarbonate but the case was also slippery to hold and the image of the camera appeared to be a piece of printed paper stuck onto the plastic and I doubt it would last very long. I have now purchased better quality elsewhere.
on 13 July 2013
I was disappointed with the quality of the case when it arrived. The image of the camera face is not very realistic. However, for the cost it's all you should expect. My biggest complaint is that there is a large seamed crease that runs top to bottom across the image.
on 24 September 2013
The case is made out of cheap fragile plastic, now it know what your thinking "it's only a couple of pounds, what do you expect" but I've bought cases for £1 that are better quality, the case is thick and square edged and the picture face is just a sticker