on 22 April 2013
reflection is perfect, BUT- it doesnt stick good to plastic.ineeded to put some tape on my childs bike seat, on back so cars see us from behind. it sticks perfect to the metal bike's frame, but it fell off from kids seat. not straight away, but in couple of months all was gone. so just be aware. its perfect for metal, but not to put on helmet, etc.
on 8 April 2013
I bought this tape to stick to the bag I carry when cycling to make myself more visible. It doesn't tear very neatly and has fallen off the inside cardboard ring, but it works in terms of what I wanted it to do. It is a big reel as well, so I will be able to use it on a lot more of my stuff going forward.
on 16 October 2013
I tried shining lights on this in the dark but it just isn't glowy. The silvery bands used on high vis jacket are much better. I wouldn't recommend it.
on 19 December 2014
Really good product. I used this on my gate posts which are narrow and difficult to enter at night. Reflects light very well.
on 8 January 2014
Easy to install but once it was on the reflection level is much less than I would have hoped for. Buy 3M instead.
on 15 December 2013
this is easy to use and remains stuck on scooter and bike throughout bad weather xx will be getting more
on 12 October 2014
Good price, Good product, Excellent delivery.
on 30 November 2015
It works wonderfully well
on 2 August 2015
Ok but you don't get much
on 4 October 2014