Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 26 January 2013
My 7 year old daughter is thrilled with this. She is a huge fan and it has kept her entertained for hours. Songs are very catchy, and I am finding myself (35 yrs!!) liking this cd! A must have for any one direction fan.
on 22 September 2013
I love this album. All these people putting this is crap one star I don't know why. If you don't like one direction then why the hell would you buy it? Anyway this is an amazing album and I can't wait for the next one!!!!
on 19 February 2013
If you are in any doubt about the value of X-Factor surely these young men and this album will convince you hands down. Fast, fun, lively pop music really hard not to like. Oh and Mums and daughters love the boys too!
on 27 August 2013
I bought this as a present for my daughter on her 10th birthday. She would like to say - " this was one of my favourite CD's and I love all of the songs on it - I can't stop listening to it" Katrina T
on 12 November 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed their first album but this one is even better, full of classic 1D styles like pop/rock and rock-ish type ballads, as well as a sprinkling of dance hinted throughout.
Overall a really enjoyable album, full of upbeat, fun, catchy songs, and FYI not all of One Direction's fans are young girls, I'm a 20 year old guy and I really like their music.
One thing I did like a lot more about this album is that vocals are a lot more equally split, on album one we heard Niall and Louis maybe once every 3 songs, but on this album they get sooooooooo many parts its unreal and I was so happy because Niall is my favourite member and his voice is so husky and unique and sounds great on all the tracks, I'd say Louis and Niall get at least a few lines each on every song now, Niall especially gets's big chunks and verses so yay! : )
on 6 September 2013
Our son loves this album, great variety of music and something every family member to enjoy. It is a favourite of our 4 year old right up to Grandma who liked it so much went and bought it herself.
on 23 June 2013