Customer reviews

on 28 March 2013
this is a lovely top very nice quality and arrived quickly.nice and bright washes well would definately buy again thankyou
on 10 January 2013
Fab quality and great colour. My son is an average 6 year old in size but ordered age 9-10 as I dont like things tight. This is just the right fit so I would recommend to go up a few sizes to get wear out of it.
on 8 May 2013
This looked more like it would fit an age 5/6 and not a 9/10 I had to check the invoice to make sure it wasn't a mistake going straight back disappointed.
on 7 April 2013
My son wanted a Bench t-shirt and I found this on line. It is exactly as he wanted and the quality is good. it even washes well
on 9 August 2013
I love the t-shirt but the size is very small compared to others aged 5, but I would buy from again just bigger size!
on 10 May 2013
It's a nice top
My son love it he love love love love it that much that he love bench