Customer reviews

on 9 February 2013
A big Toto fan and I love all the music that Luke has written and produced over the years. A real craftesman and in my opinion very underated as a solo artist - pure genius.
on 10 February 2013
Mature, polished album with some very memorable tracks. Steve Lukather is in good voice and superb guitar playing as always.
on 28 January 2013
I'll keep this short. If you liked the last two offerings, then this is his best album to date. you won't be disappointed
on 3 March 2013
Steve back to his best with this rounded great sounding album. A mix of fantastic musicians make it well worth the money.
on 25 March 2013
I have played this album near enough continuosly since I purchased it. So many great tracks, but my favourite is "Alone once again". Beautiful feel to to the whole track, but the "Totoesque" bridge is magnificent. "Creep Motel " is a really moody rocker and the combinatyion of Steve's guitar work and Nathan East's bass on "What the rest of the world is doing tonight" is a joy. We, in the UK, look as if we will miss out again this year on seeing Steve (and Toto for that matter) over here.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 August 2013
Album SUPER! ! ! ! But a plate convex - marriage of the producer! ! ! ! Very much it isn't happy - unless it is possible to sell plasticity in such quality - horror! ! ! Also costs not small money! ! !
on 5 July 2014
Faultless, driving, anthemic, beautifully played, pity about 'Smile', but Steve never fails to surprise....
on 11 October 2014
Great album...
on 4 March 2014
I liked it because you expect him to be good and he delivered.

Brilliant all the way through,would recommend sincerely.
on 23 January 2013
I have been a Lukather fan for 35 years when he started out with Toto. he is a brilliant musician but I must say that I haven't heard anything from him like this before. It is probably the best album of its genre I have ever heard. As the years have gone by I have become harder and harder to please musically but this album is just awesome. Why? Well somehow it mixes agression with subtlety, easy to remember hooks with complex melody and rhythms.It is a very emotional album which mixes anger and disillusionment with love and hope. The production quality is exceptional. The vocals and instrumentation are perfect.

Honestly if you don't buy this, you're missing one enormous opportunity to hear one of the best albums ever.
8 people found this helpful