Customer reviews

Release The Panic
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 January 2016
Brilliant , a newish group to me but I think their music is brilliant .
on 7 January 2014
Well this is the latest new album from this Christian rock/metal band who are very massive over in the US. They have had three previous album which might appeal to fans of Nu-Metal, Evanescence, Linkin Park etc.
With this new one they really have finally taken some bold steps forward-at least for the kind of music/ band they are. They have brought in more dance/electronic sounds at the start and around the tunes, some of them. This gives a fairly contemporary modern new sound, and is reminds of bands like Nine Inch Nails, Linkin Park's more dance/electro times, the Dupstep Korn album. It does not cover the whole album, and the real songs are still very much there and clear. At least two songs are very heavy, and fast in a thrash/metal kind of way. Then a couple of big worship style tunes. It may not be their actual best album, but it is probably their most brave and challenging. Changes they probably needed to make, if not stick to on the next album. Still a great uplifting band to hear.
on 19 February 2013
The minute I realised Red had released a new album, (honestly about five minutes ago) I just had to run through the songs to get a taste.

It's a good album with their usual mix of softer and harder, more fast-paced songs, so if you like a bit of both you shouldn't be disappointed. I personally like their faster songs, so Die For You instantly became one of my favourites. Damage fulls under the same category of harder songs, and I quite like it, but it's slow-paced so I've got a neutral opinion towards it.

Okay, so there are quite a few 'soft' songs on this album: Hold Me Now, Glass House, Love Will Leave a Mark, The Moment We Come Alive, and So Far Away, so they're not really my cup of tea, but I could happily listen to them from time to time. As You Go is also slower and reminds me of Already Over (which I love by the way) so I'd conclude that it's probably the best 'soft' song on the album.

Same Disease is... eh, it's okay. The same for Perfect Life and Release The Panic - I find that disappointing, since it's the album's title and all. But I suppose that's not really a way I should be judging the songs.

It's not a bad album but since I'm comparing it against Until We Have Faces (which has some amazing songs on it) I am ultimately disappointed. This album leans towards the slower songs, so if you like those then I'd definitely recommend it. If, like me, you like the opposite, I would still get this, but I'll probably wait until the price goes down because I don't think it's worth paying £10.38 for.
on 24 February 2013
This album is amazing. They have all sort of music even a bit of dubstep. I can't stop listening to it and the lyrics have so much meaning. I would advise everyone to buy this. It's worth every penny :)
on 3 January 2015
I love this album. Really great. :)
on 6 October 2016
Fantastic album
on 27 December 2015
good
on 29 August 2014
Excellent condition and quality with fast delivery. Very pleased.
on 23 March 2013
I have loved RED since I discovered them around 5 years ago. Their music isn't the same throughout the album and this makes their music interesting to listen to. I would recommend this album and their others to anyone.
on 18 April 2013
Immense album, can't stop playin it. If you like this you should get their previous ablums!!! (if you haven't already of course)