Size: Medium / Large|Colour: Black|Change

on 12 April 2017
Keeps me cool when costume-performing!
on 27 March 2017
Good quality but cannot use it as too small
on 3 March 2017
This is a good quality balaclava for ski use (and not oppressively thick).
on 12 March 2017
Great. Thanks
on 14 January 2017
I wasn't asked to review this product.

Great for riding my bike outside in the winter; it completely eradicates wind chill on my cheeks, ear, and nose, even going down a 45 degree hill. It also seems to keep body heat in pretty well (too well when I'm going up that hill again), is decently breathable, and holds up okay in the rain. It's made from Spandex, so it could be a little more breathable but is perfectly comfortable -- feels like wearing leggings on my head.

I'm not sure if it's my head shape or my enormous nose, but while this product is mostly great, it does tend to slip below my nose or up to my forehead. Aside from that though, it's everything I could have wanted, especially as it has a cowl which covers the neck and forms a waterproof barrier when combined with my cycling jacket. I'd expect a GoreTex product to be better, but those are two or more times the price, so this is great value.

It's also great for intimidating small children and passers-by or pretending to be an awesome ninja.
on 25 April 2013
Fantastic item, ultra warm and so compact, do not recommend wearing into the building society...but use in the freezing cold.
on 21 September 2016
It's a balaclava...Not too sure how I can give a review that would be helpful.

It covers my face, so that's a start, it's not itchy & there are no seams on the inside to irritate me, again, pretty nice.
My wife said it makes me look like a ninja, while not the look I'm going for, is far better than bank robber, because being a ninja would be cool.

Comfy, lightweight, easy to wash balaclava at a decent price, simple as that.

*update*
This thing is seriously good, got a chance to use it in anger, gale force winds at freezing temperatures in an exposed location & I'm impressed, it's comfy, I didn't get damp when I got a bit warm & it kept the cold & more importantly it didn't get soaked through!
on 10 November 2016
This is excellent, I've been cycling for 5 months and wanted to keep cycling in the Winter months. There have been some freezing cold mornings in the UK and I must say I didn't notice, this has kept me nice and warm. People do look at me with my cycling hat, glasses and balaclava on and probably wonder if I'm some one from S.W.A.T whose got a bit lost.
on 17 November 2016
Purchased for my morning commute to work during the winter months. I cycle around 7 miles in the early cold hours of the morning (4:45am) and this balaclava has so far done a great job of keeping my face and head warm and protected from the elements. Very pleased and for the price, certainly can't complain!
on 22 March 2015
Very warm and made of lovely material. Tight fitting but keeps you warm in the cold. I bought it for a trip to Greenland and it worked well for me. Much cheaper than the ones in the shops too. Nice colour and well made. Good value for money.

See one answered question