on 6 February 2013
I ordered the watch on 4th of February and I received it by DHL Express in Cyprus on 5th of February. I was speechless. Amazon rocks.

Now about the watch.

When my wife first saw the watch the first word she said: wow, that looks expensive.

It is pure elegance. Very light weight, as the bracelet is made of folded stainless steel links rather than massive links. Some say that the bracelet feels cheap. Not at all. It just feels light weight, and it is of top quality. I was used to a Seiko Monster as an every day watch ant that is heavy. I didn't realize how heavy it was until I received this watch.

The finishes of the watch are excellent, the watch looks very fancy and expensive. The black crown is made of black stainless steel. So it won't scratch or at least will not show the scratches.

Chronograph works fine, just one drawback: when you reset to zero, the big red secondhand just jumps intro the 0 position rather than nicely and slowly rotating to the zero position. However, if this is a feature to save energy and to make the battery last longer, I will take it.

There are no luminous markers on the hands or on the dials so forget about reading the time in the dark.
11 Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 March 2013
Iwhencan't believe it. I was wearing the watch no longer than a week when I got a 7mm long scratch infront of my eyes. I wiped the watch with a piece of cotton fabric that obviously had some sand speck which was invisible for me and a scratch appeared. That has never happend to me- my other watch is Fossil I got from USA 2007 and its glass is intact, even though I have never removed it from my wrist- and I have accidentally scratched it many times in different surfaces for 6 years, while I was using this one for 6 days in the office under my clothes and it got a scratch
while cleaning it. Otherwise the watch was perfect, but I really doubt that is a real crystal as it says...That really disappointed me especially because I got a ladies Seiko for my gf and it would most probably have the same destiny
on 10 May 2014
I bought this watch as a smart watch to only wear on special occasions like going out or office work. I would only wear it once a week or so but after 6 months usage, the screen has begun to start chipping round the edge. This is because it is the first point of contact if you knock it or bang it whilst out and about, as it is raised higher than the edge of the watch. this really disappointed me and since then I have upgraded to a Seiko Divers Kinetic SKA371P1 because the design is more durable.

It is lovely to look at but both quality and the difficulty reading it on the dark means that I would suggest looking elsewhere.
on 28 July 2015
A great watch at an amazing price, very stylish and elegant. I feel like James Bond wearing it!!!
on 11 November 2013
Having spent a considerable amount of time deciding on a Seiko I chose this. I purchased this from new 15th February 2013 and today I discover the 'half click' pull out of the winder required to change the date no longer works!!
I have tried repeatedly to work through the maze of Amazon pages in order to find a complaints / return to seller without any success. However you address it a watch that is less than 12 months old, made by a reputable maunfacturer, looked after by its owner should NOT have broken down in less than a year. If anyone reading this could help I would greatly appreciate it.
on 2 July 2014
The push/lock button didn't work, sent the watch back
on 2 June 2013
The main body of the watch is and looks quality, is heavy and well made.
Personally I would prefer a better strap. A heavier and more quality one to be in line with the rest of the watch.
Also I would prefer the time and minute indicators to offer some kind of illumination to be easier to tell time in the dark.
Hence the 4 stars.
Other than that I love the watch and it has become a daily companion.
on 14 September 2013
This watch has the quality of seiko, the two colors of the display, mixed nicely together making the watch so unique. It is not small neither big i will say normal size. However, because is coming from USA i had to remove more than 5 links to become my size. Absolutely amazing watch.
on 27 March 2013
This watch looks as good as some of the really expensive ones at a fraction of the price, aright it doesn't have the designer name but at the £78 I paid surely no one can complain. The only niggling complaint I have is that the button for setting the time and date has popped out a couple of times but I will just keep monitoring this. Overall I think this watch is very good for the price!
on 16 September 2013
Great looking, solidly built watch that looks like it should have cost a lot more than £75, or even the the £155/$250 RRP (not £250 as stated in the listing). Was going to get the strap adjusted to fit at a jewelers, but discovered here [...] that it's an easy job to adjust the strap yourself (section 3, casio type straps). Takes about five minutes with a thin awl or a length of coat hanger wire filed to a dull point.