on 29 December 2012
after reading a review decided to download these tracks added that they were free, helped the decision. a couple of tracks I was not keen on but some new artists that I have not heard of before and was impressed with several of the tracks.

worth listening to
on 27 December 2012
Some of the items on this sampler are not quite what I call music, but if we ll had the same tastes, the world would be a dull place. Works fine but the content is a little odd to say the least.
on 30 November 2012
A good intro to this music, with references to folk, blues, country/rock. Some of the artistes are well established, such as Earle, Flatlanders and Hiatt.
On the whole it is a very good compilation and that is why i scored 4 stars
on 12 December 2012
I thought this might not be that good but thought I would give it a try as it was free and can recommend it to anyone who likes this type of music.
on 14 January 2014
Just not my taste for music. However it does give you a clear view of the sound that will come from your kindle
on 26 December 2012
This album should carry a warning sticker, yes it was free but how much will you spend buying into the new artists your going to love after only a few listens, eh....
on 10 February 2015
Great Product Great transaction
on 26 December 2012
ok listening - bought because it was free... not bad, quite enjoyable.
not sure it is my usual listen though
on 3 December 2012
A good wide variety of songs here many of which are instantly likeable. Have been using it on a regular basis since I downloaded it for free
on 29 November 2012
Not my kind of music but found it to download on my new Kindle Fire and thought, what the heck, it's quite catchy, I like it a lot.