on 27 September 2016
Took me more than 10 minutes, but very good for self-learning SQL. Just the right level of detail and background for understanding SQL for practical tasks when working with databases. Also discusses the slight syntax differences in SQL implementations in popular database flavors, for example, Oracle and postgres.
on 12 October 2015
exactly what I wanted. I'd already undertaken an SQL course and wanted to brush up. It was great to work through the basics with an actual live system we use within the company and seeing it in action.
on 8 March 2016
Best book I've seen on any topic really, very accurate, to the point, very elegantly explained, beautiful format. I would highly recommand it for anyone wanting to learn SQL writing! I will be looking out for other books written by Ben Forta!
on 19 July 2017
Great introductory book for looking into SQL. I'm using this along side Udemy and I'm finding it very helpful as a reference guide. Would recommend.
on 13 March 2017
An excellent introduction to SQL with files to create the databases to aid your learning. Highly recommended
on 20 October 2017
As a complete novice this book goes into the detail that I need to understand the basics up to more complicated SQLs, wanted to learn for work and so far this has come in very useful both to teach myself and as a reference to understand SQLs already written.
on 17 October 2016
Fantastic book for the novice. Easy navigation and reference to issues you may have. No waffle, straight to the point.
on 16 October 2017
just what was needed for school and fast delivery
on 4 May 2017
Good book, easy to understand for a beginner. Its something that I will no doubt go back to again and again.
on 17 September 2017
I like it.The writing style is interesting and engaging.I recommend.